Spotting

pamela77

Reaction score
I have had a little pain on the left side of my tummy this whole pregnancy I had light brown cm when I've gone to the bathroom since about 6 weeks and 4 days. I than had light pink to light redish/brownish when I wiped more than I wanted to see. It happened on Friday nothing on Saturday than agiain this morning. The Nurse on the Maternity floor said if I'm not cramping than it can be very normal. I had a light pain on my left side again before the spotting this morning. Now that I think of it I had crazy growing pains on the left side of my tummy on Friday the same day I spotted.

So I'm lost I have no idea what it can be anyone ever go through this? I had a U/S at 6 weeks and 2 days and baby was in the correct spot and had a hb of 119. I am thinking if it was Ectopic they would have seen something on the U/S. My HCG Numbers were 38,000 5 weeks and 6 days so twins is not ruled out. Could it be a twin that did not make it? I was told that if they share a sac 6 weeks and 2 days may have been to early to see anything.

Could it be a cyst maybe and it just took this long to heal? Does a cyst make you bleed if so I've never had one.

Thanks

I've had a little spotting too (varying from bright red to pink to brown) and my doctor said it's very normal. The way she described it was basically like, there is a lot going on in there... Lots of burrowing, splitting, and stretching, so of course it makes sense to sometimes have a bit of spotting happening.

I have also had occasional cramps on my sides. Remember pregnancy slows down your digestive system... My doctor said that's the most likely culprit!

In my first pregnancy I had spotting at 6 weeks and again at 10 weeks and it turned out (from early scan) that I had a twin that didn't make it. I don't know if that caused the bleeding tho, I think sometimes there is no real cause.

Hope all is OK for you x

Still have a little each time I use the bathroom very little mixed with my CM, but no cramping. I might try my Doppler today to see if I can hear anything.

What does spotting look like? Sorry if that's a dumb question? Is it like pinpricks of red or more of a streak?

What does spotting look like? Sorry if that's a dumb question? Is it like pinpricks of red or more of a streak?

The color is like the inside of a pink grapefruit. My CM is that color now, so a little more than a streak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->