Spotting

T

Tiffanyellow

Ladies,

I'm 5 weeks pregnant and I'm spotting pink. It doesn't fill up a pad and I'm only wearing a panty liner but I'm scared... Has this happened to anyone else? At 14dpo my beta was 211 and 18dpo, 1062. I did ivf and my dr says that I don't need any more betas, pregnancy is nice and strong, just need a scan in 2 weeks. This spotting is really freak kind me out though. Anyone else had bleeding/spotting in early pregnancy and went on to deliver their baby?

Thanks.

Yes! I had spotting pink and red with af cramps with my second daughter. I was exactly 4 weeks when it happened. We were away on vacation I was freaking out I thought I was miscarrying for sure! Ran and and did betas and numbers were doubling and tripling nicely. Spotting lasted 2 days and then dissapeared. I had a very healthy baby and no other bleeding the rest of pregnancy. It can be common to spot early on. Call your Dr to just keep him in the loop but I wouldn't worry. If it gets heavy then go to Dr. GL xx

I bled for 11 days at 4-5 weeks with my son. It was pink, red and brown blood likely from my cervix.
With this one I started spotting around 4 weeks, bled about 10 days after (red) and have been spotting brown on and off since. I have a subchorionic hematoma so the bleeding comes with cramping that is pretty painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->