Spotting:/

lesmis

Reaction score
Hi! This is my first pregnancy, TTC for ~1 year, 2nd round Clomid. Writing here to see if anyone else is experiencing/has experienced something similar.

I had what I thought was a full period beginning on Oct. 19, which was early (cd26 and I'm never early) and also just kind of weird. Looking back it was probably implantation bleeding, but it was pretty heavy/bright red, lasted a normal period length, etc. I had no idea I was pregnant (all of my OPKs had been negative too!) and proceeded to take my 3rd round of Clomid and drink lots of wine (I was on vacation), etc. I started spotting right after I finished my 3rd round of Clomid (CD5-9) which I thought was weird -- a mix of light brown and then bright red. The spotting was very intermittent and light -- maybe an hour every few days. I had a gut feeling something was up, so I took a pregnancy test when I got home and...BFP! I continued to spot and went to the gyno for an exam (everything looked normal -- cervix closed) and early u/s (saw nothing...tech thought maybe the beginning of a sac but couldn't be sure...now that I got HCG levels it makes sense they couldn't see anything regardless). Dr. said no exercise or sex for a week after last spotting. Estimated 4-5 weeks at the time of exam/ultrasound (I likely ovulated late so can't go by LMP). HCG was 418. Repeated blood work 2 days later on Thurs. and Dr. forgot to call with my results yesterday so I have no clue where I stand:/ I am STILL spotting (more bright red yesterday, now dark brown today). No cramping, no pregnancy symptoms except exhaustion. I feel like there is no way this is going to turn out well, but trying to stay positive...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->