Spotting

Good luck hun! Tbh the blood on the tissue doesn't look like a miscarriage to me, it looks like the day after my bleed at 13 weeks due to irritated cervix, quite watery but pinkish!

Hope all goes well with your scan ♡

Well baby is fine, kicking and bouncing around. So it’s reassuring. Will have to see what tomorrow’s hospital scan shows regarding the bleeding as the private scan was a non medical. I did mention about it and the guy said it’s normal, although just doesn’t feel normal to me lol x

Oh and I’m measuring bang on my dates this time as well, 10+3 :)

Ohhhh congratulations hun! Sadly some of us unlucky ones have bleeding and spotting in pregnancy but obviously nothing to worry about! Glad all went okay at the scan :)

I'm so happy your scan went so well hon and baby is ok.

That's great so glad baby is doing well. Xx

Thank you everyone xx I forgot to add a pic of my scan lol....

Oh and so far no more spotting like last night, just still the tiny bit of brown when wiping xx

0774BC29-65A5-42C4-A1AB-FEF00584B46A.jpeg

Awwww you can see the little head and arms! Lovely scan photo hun, take it easy I'm sure the spotting will disappear soon!

Thank you, I know could see it kicking and punching lol

Well had my hospital scan, they can see a bit of a bleed but it’s in a small area. She can’t say if that’s what’s caused the spotting, says it will probably just be reabsorbed by my body. Also, the cyst is still really big, 8cm like it was before by the sounds of it, so waiting to see nurse and maybe doctor now.

Baby is fine. The private scan measured 10+3 yesterday but the woman today said it was 11+1! They can fluctuate so much. I have my dating scan on July 1st so hopefully they will just get a date by then and go by it xx

Thank you, I know could see it kicking and punching lol

Well had my hospital scan, they can see a bit of a bleed but it’s in a small area. She can’t say if that’s what’s caused the spotting, says it will probably just be reabsorbed by my body. Also, the cyst is still really big, 8cm like it was before by the sounds of it, so waiting to see nurse and maybe doctor now.

Baby is fine. The private scan measured 10+3 yesterday but the woman today said it was 11+1! They can fluctuate so much. I have my dating scan on July 1st so hopefully they will just get a date by then and go by it xx

I know it's a pain when the dates change so much, I had the same happen to me! A scan at 7+2 baby measured 6+6, at my dating scan I should have been 12 weeks exactly based on the early scan, baby was measuring 12+4, I had a scan at 14+2 baby measured 13+6, and finally at my 20 week scan baby measured bang on, I was 19+3 and everything measured correct, apart from the legs which measured 19+6 lol atleast the bleed may stop soon if the bloody area looks small :)

Awww such a cute scan pic.
My dates has changed throughout. They will go by the dating scan at 12 weeks and stick to it. I was measuring 3 days ahead at my 16 weeks gender scan but the hospital are still sticking to the dating scan measurements. I wud be 24 weeks tommorow going by the gender scan but the hospital have me as 24 weeks on Monday.
I have a growth scan in just over 2 weeks so will be interesting to find out what he weighing

So relieved that the scan went well and that you got to see baby bouncing around :cloud9:

Hopefully the doctors will have more answers for you and then the dating scan may reassure you more too!

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"