Spotting...

Jtouchet94

Reaction score
Ovulation was suppose to be March 30th to April 4th. So had sex all those days. Anyway yesterday starting spotting pink then it went to a dark red, then to a brown now it’s black. I’m not suppose to get my period until the 16th if I didn’t conceive. Is this implantation bleeding?

It could be! I have never experienced it, what is your usual cycle length?
Sometimes cycles are shorter from cycle to cycle even if we have a "usual"
I'm almost always 32-34 days & last month my cycle was 24... a whole 8-10 days shorter than normal!

Fingers crossed it's implantation though!

It could be! I have never experienced it, what is your usual cycle length?
Sometimes cycles are shorter from cycle to cycle even if we have a "usual"
I'm almost always 32-34 days & last month my cycle was 24... a whole 8-10 days shorter than normal!

Fingers crossed it's implantation though!

girl I’m irregular so Idek I got off of birth control in December.

Do you have PCOS?
It sounds like you may.

It seems that a lot of women with PCOS tend to spot for awhile before they get their period.

Keep us updated!

Do you have PCOS?
It sounds like you may.

It seems that a lot of women with PCOS tend to spot for awhile before they get their period.

Keep us updated!

not that I know of. I have 2 kids. Can PCOS occur after having kids?

It sure can, & you can conceive even if you have it... I have it & I've gotten pregnant twice, one birth.

Irregular cycles would suggest PCOS but I'm not a doctor, of course.

It sure can, & you can conceive even if you have it... I have it & I've gotten pregnant twice, one birth.

Irregular cycles would suggest PCOS but I'm not a doctor, of course.
My period didn’t become irregular until I got nexplanon which stopped my period for 2 years. And got nexplanon taken out in December.

After 4 days of just spotting off and on my period showed up this morning.

Ah hon I'm so sorry.
I was on nexplanion for 6 years but we managed to conceive within the first month of having it removed. Totally took me by surprise so it does happen.
Just stopped taking the mini pill back in feb and we are hoping to conceive our final baby.
Good luck to you hon.
Are u using OPKs or temping?

Ah hon I'm so sorry.
I was on nexplanion for 6 years but we managed to conceive within the first month of having it removed. Totally took me by surprise so it does happen.
Just stopped taking the mini pill back in feb and we are hoping to conceive our final baby.
Good luck to you hon.
Are u using OPKs or temping?

no I’m not using opks or temping. Might have to start. I want a baby bad. My two girls are 4 and the other about to be 3 in June. I’m trying for a boy hopefully my last one will be a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->