Spotting

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
I've started spotting brown blood today. A bit in my knickers and when I wipe, but we are talking a tiny amount. Just a few spots. My tummy has been sore since yesterday though, but it feels like I've eaten something dodgy, or is a tummy bug. It's very tight and feels swollen, but is across most of my bump and isn't contraction like at all.

Just wondering if anyone has had this before? I've been discharged from MW care as I'm in the middle of a house move, so am staying in Scotland with family for a week.

Hi! I had this a few weeks ago and they couldn't find a reason for it. I went to the day unit at the local hosp and they checked me out and the baby. Everything was fine, they suggested it could be just due to extra blood in cervix and that I had prob been overdoing it! Make sure you take it easy and if you are still worried i would give the local hosp a ring and see what they suggest! Keep us posted xx

Hi! I had this a few weeks ago and they couldn't find a reason for it. I went to the day unit at the local hosp and they checked me out and the baby. Everything was fine, they suggested it could be just due to extra blood in cervix and that I had prob been overdoing it! Make sure you take it easy and if you are still worried i would give the local hosp a ring and see what they suggest! Keep us posted xx

Thanks hun. I have had three other bleeds through the pregnancy, so it could be something like that.

I've put a pad on for now to keep an eye on it. I'll ring if it doesn't stop/get worse but I suppose I have been 'overdoing' it a bit as I was travelling a lot yesterday and walking for a bit today. Nothing excessive though, but maybe it was enough.

Sounds just like me! I had an early bleed and then a couple later on. It is so hard not to worry!
See how it goes and make sure you rest up and relax! xxx

:hugs: Sounds like you've been overdoing it! Take it easy. Hope the spotting has stopped

Have you been getting some action ?? ;) Sex can irritate your cervix and cause a bit of tissue bleeding...

No action *sniffs* OH is several hundred miles away!

The spotting has stopped now and LO was moving around fine last night, so I'm happy.

Thanks girls :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->