Spring Lambs - March/April/May 2024 due dates!

@PinkCupcakes just popping in to say try glycerin suppositories if it's right at the end waiting to come out, they will lubricate the blockage. I struggled with it a lot these last 9 months, been taking softeners recently for maintenance too since I ended up with an emergency section.
Thank you! I will look into this! Man constipation is the worst! Lol

@PinkCupcakes just popping in to say try glycerin suppositories if it's right at the end waiting to come out, they will lubricate the blockage. I struggled with it a lot these last 9 months, been taking softeners recently for maintenance too since I ended up with an emergency section.
And awww congrats on your new born! Born on me and OHs anniversary!

All quiet on this thread as usual lol. It's official viability day for me!! The hospital has me down as due 3 days earlier then my dates so I would be officially 24 weeks today!!

Well for me not much has changed, just waiting for next app which is the 28th, but we BDed last night and today I’m lightly spotting pink which had me worried again, I reached out to my OB on the portal, just waiting for her reply. Ugh!

Well for me not much has changed, just waiting for next app which is the 28th, but we BDed last night and today I’m lightly spotting pink which had me worried again, I reached out to my OB on the portal, just waiting for her reply. Ugh!
Oh dear hopefully you can get some reassurance soon :hugs:

Oh dear hopefully you can get some reassurance soon :hugs:
They said it’s most likely because we BDed last night, to keep an eye on it, it’s just spotting and now it’s more brown so I think I’m okay!
I am having extremely bad breathing issues lately though, google says it’s normal but this doesn’t feel normal, I had some lung tests back before I became pregnant and had to cancel the follow up due to all that was going on, now I have it rescheduled for tomorrow to see what those test results were, I hope my lungs are okay! A bit worried!

Well I can definitely feel more baby movements now, it comes and goes, still feels like flutters but strong flutters! I can’t wait to feel him even more!

Ugh one more week until my next app, I’m so impatient, four weeks between apps drives me insane! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->