Spring Lambs - March/April/May 2024 due dates!

Ugh ladies I’m struggling so bad with staying asleep and falling asleep, I’m not getting much sleep at all lately and it’s making me feel miserable! How can I get better sleep?!
Try some chamomile tea with milk and honey, make sure it's a little warm. It might help you fall asleep.

I got the gender results!! Who wants to take a guess on what we are having?!?!?!

Waiting for more guesses! Lol

anywho, I’ve lost 5lbs since becoming pregnant, is that normal? I’m not trying to lose anything (I am overweight though) I have PCOS so it’s usually hard to lose weight for me, but since becoming pregnant I don’t crave sweets anymore, maybe that’s helped! Lol

also I have extreme bloating, gas and mild constipation now ugh.

Ugh has anyone ever had trapped gas when pregnant? I think I have trapped gas and it’s super painful, I can tell it’s for sure in my intestines. How can I help relieve this? It’s so painful!

Ugh has anyone ever had trapped gas when pregnant? I think I have trapped gas and it’s super painful, I can tell it’s for sure in my intestines. How can I help relieve this? It’s so painful!

Exercise! My instinct is always to curl up in a ball with trapped wind but moving around is the best thing for it. Hope you've got some relief by now.

I had this once during my first pregnancy, it was so painful to the point I could barely walk and thought something was seriously wrong. I lay in a warm bath for a while and it seemed to help and I didn't have any other episodes of it. Movement also helps too. Hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

I’m bleeding and passed a huge clot I’m so scared I just lost my baby, we are going to the ER now, I’m so scared. I’m crying and nervous and scared.

I’m in ER waiting for an US, I went to the bathroom again and barely any blood on my pad and not much at all when I wiped, I hope it’s just a clot again, haven’t had any pain or anything since it started. I’m so worried though

Thank you ladies, I was able to see baby on US, baby is getting so big and doing great! I saw its heartbeat and it was moving a lot! I’m so relieved, doc said it’s most likely another Subchorionic hemorrhage/hematoma, said sometimes some women are just more prone to them in early pregnancy. But baby is good, thank god!!

Keeping my finger crossed for you, I bled with my second and 6th and last baby. 2nd was a haematoma, 6th was also a hematoma but placenta Previa and accreta.

Yep doc confirmed it’s a subcnrionic hemorrhage and baby is okay, said not to worry unless bleeding starts again and is heavy, I may spot for a few days which they said is normal, I got to see baby again and baby is doing great and growing so fast!!! Hcg is also amazing!

IMG_9065.jpeg IMG_9068.jpeg

Yep doc confirmed it’s a subcnrionic hemorrhage and baby is okay, said not to worry unless bleeding starts again and is heavy, I may spot for a few days which they said is normal, I got to see baby again and baby is doing great and growing so fast!!! Hcg is also amazing!

View attachment 1117261 View attachment 1117262
Great news, my bleeds stop and started until 25 weeks with my 2nd son. It’s definitely scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->