Spring Lambs - March/April/May 2024 due dates!

Ladies, can I join for now? I’m technically due in July, but will deliver in June…
Finally pregnant after so much loss and infertility. Trying to believe in this little miracle of life!

Thank you ladies, I was able to see baby on US, baby is getting so big and doing great! I saw its heartbeat and it was moving a lot! I’m so relieved, doc said it’s most likely another Subchorionic hemorrhage/hematoma, said sometimes some women are just more prone to them in early pregnancy. But baby is good, thank god!!

Thank goodness. I am so relieved for you :) :hugs:

Ladies, can I join for now? I’m technically due in July, but will deliver in June…
Finally pregnant after so much loss and infertility. Trying to believe in this little miracle of life!
Welcome and congrats!!

So I swear feeling Baby flutters, it comes and goes but it’s been pretty frequent the last few days and it’s not gas, I know what my gas feels like, this is a low flutter feeling low in my pelvis region. If it really is baby boy, the ultrasound the other day confirmed he is very active. I know most people will say it’s impossible but I swear it’s baby! It feels so different than gas or poo!

Ohh wow congrats @elmum!! I must catch up more round here! I feel like I'm neglecting you guys, sorry x
@PinkCupcakes sorry you had such a scare but so glad all is well and woop another boy!! We are all boys so far right? X

Congratulations on team boy @PinkCupcakes!! So sorry you had to for through that scary hematoma/hemorrhage, are you feeling okay otherwise?

I feel fine, no cramps or pain, just spotting brown now.

Ohh wow congrats @elmum!! I must catch up more round here! I feel like I'm neglecting you guys, sorry x
@PinkCupcakes sorry you had such a scare but so glad all is well and woop another boy!! We are all boys so far right? X

Oh really?! We are all team boy?! Haha must be a boy year!

Welcome to the group and congratulations again!

I'll catch up in a bit ladies but I hope you're all doing well.

Congratulations

Ugh I need to poo so bad but it isn’t coming out… dang constipation, how can I help it?!? This is miserable!

@PinkCupcakes just popping in to say try glycerin suppositories if it's right at the end waiting to come out, they will lubricate the blockage. I struggled with it a lot these last 9 months, been taking softeners recently for maintenance too since I ended up with an emergency section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->