Spring rainbows 2016 - Come keep me company!

Amygdala

Reaction score
As of today, we're officially back to ttc after a mmc just last week. I had a d&c on Thursday and have no more bleeding or symptoms now. I'll take a hpt toward the middle of next week and once it's negative, I'll start ovpks. I've got an unresolved bladder issue but I'm hoping that'll be sorted by the time my cycle gets back on track.

I'd really like some company on this journey. How do you feel about trying again? Are you doing anything to prepare your body?

Hello, I shall join and keep you company, had my first negative test about a week ago after my miscarriage back in November!!! loooong wait!!! Anyway think I might have ovulated last week due to some suspected O pain. I am now just waiting on either AF to arrive or a positive test in a week or so.

Good luck Amy xx

Can I join?
We're still TTC #3 after 8 losses last year, but I'm drastically losing hope! I'm currently 13dpo but pretty sure I'm out. I have a consultant appointment next month so I'm clinging onto hope that I'll get some answers!

Jemma, fingers crossed for you! That really was a long wait. I guess I should prepare for the possibility that it might take a while to get cycles back. How do you feel about the tww now?

Wishing_well, I have nothing but respect for you. How do you keep going with ttc after everything you've been through? Really hope you get some answers soon and it's good news for you.

ASM, I feel totally normal today. Still some spotting but minimal and no more nausea or crampy uterus or anything. It may sound weird but I'd kinda forgotten what "not pregnant" feels like. Being reminded kinda makes me dread another first trimester. But of course I do want that third baby and so I'd rather get it over with sooner than later. I do not enjoy early pregnancy though and tbh I won't be able to relax and fully enjoy our family until baby 3 is well into toddlerhood and there are fewer things to worry about when it comes to their health. Pregnancy and the newborn stage are pretty scary I think. Anyway, I'm tempted to test tomorrow, as I feel so completely non-hormonal. But tomorrow is only day 3 post-d&c which seems crazy early to expect a negative hpt? Especially since it could literally take months...

Jemma, fingers crossed for you! That really was a long wait. I guess I should prepare for the possibility that it might take a while to get cycles back. How do you feel about the tww now?

Wishing_well, I have nothing but respect for you. How do you keep going with ttc after everything you've been through? Really hope you get some answers soon and it's good news for you.

ASM, I feel totally normal today. Still some spotting but minimal and no more nausea or crampy uterus or anything. It may sound weird but I'd kinda forgotten what "not pregnant" feels like. Being reminded kinda makes me dread another first trimester. But of course I do want that third baby and so I'd rather get it over with sooner than later. I do not enjoy early pregnancy though and tbh I won't be able to relax and fully enjoy our family until baby 3 is well into toddlerhood and there are fewer things to worry about when it comes to their health. Pregnancy and the newborn stage are pretty scary I think. Anyway, I'm tempted to test tomorrow, as I feel so completely non-hormonal. But tomorrow is only day 3 post-d&c which seems crazy early to expect a negative hpt? Especially since it could literally take months...

In all honesty, I don't. I'm an emotional wreck each month, but my girls keep me going! I shouldn't complain when I'm lucky enough to have them ❤️

I think you're perfectly justified in complaining. Hopefully this chapter is nearly over for you and the next one will be a very happy one. :hugs:

uhh I don't really know how I feel, I kind of wanted AF to show like immediately so I could say that I've been reset and know where I am but then again I want to be pregnant so badly that if it turns out I've conceived first month then I'd be ecstatic. it has taken this long to get a negative test that I'm out on hope that my cycles or even my BFP will show anytime soon and I just want my baby in my arms :cry:

i did read that most women tend to get their negatives within a couple of weeks, so I really hope you are one of those lucky ones that get theirs fast.

wishing_well I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you have been having and admire your journey to keep going.

Hi. I had my MMC on dec 20th. I had misopristonol rather than a D&C and I'm just now reaching neg on the hpts (but not quite). Like you, I'd be happy to see AF but even more happy to get a BFP.

That's a long wait as well, TTC! Are you going to start trying again this first cycle? Hopefully, if you're about to get a negative test, ovulation shouldn't be too far away?

Jemma, I know what you mean. If I do get AF at the end of this cycle, I think I'll still feel relieved that I can have a bit of a better idea of what's going on then. But of course really, I want a bfp. Right now, I don't know if that's realistic though. It's busy times with the kids and work and DH and I have been very tired and haven't really nurtured our physical relationship. We've both been missing that but of course now we're not allowed for a while. It seems weird to me to rekindle things "just" to make a baby. We're in a good place in our relationship, no worries over our emotional connection but it feels like maybe we should have a sex life again for its own sake first? That said, neither of us wants to wait because time is getting on. But I do wish we had more time for romance.

I am trying again this cycle. According to FF, I Od 8 days ago (I've only had a teeny bit of hcg meandering in my system so it's posiible but I really don't know).

Hi,
Count me in! We have chatted before on another thread. I had a natural MC mid-December, followed by a very short annovulatory cycle (got my AF after 23 days). Now, I am on cycle 2 and gearing up to O.
I have been trying to eat healthy and exercise everyday. DH is taking Fertilaid and wearing loose boxers (he has low morph caused by varicocele). This combination got us our our BFPs in the past, so hoping it works for us again!

Good luck to all!

TTC, your chart looks very promising. Fingers crossed!

Pink Petals, welcome! Are you taking prenatals? DH is taking zinc and I've just started prenatals again today. I was on a higher dose of folic acid (due to bmi) and I've not managed to bring myself to take those again. I will tonight though.

I know it could just be hcg fluctuations, but I bought a bunch of Walmart cheapies yesterday and they were negative. Well, today I turned one positive. Fingers crossed that it's not just fluctuations!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 3
TTC, your chart looks very promising. Fingers crossed!

Pink Petals, welcome! Are you taking prenatals? DH is taking zinc and I've just started prenatals again today. I was on a higher dose of folic acid (due to bmi) and I've not managed to bring myself to take those again. I will tonight though.

Yes, taking prenatals. I actually never went off them since TTC my first, because we nursed so long. Also taking iron, because I've heard that iron can be low after a MC and my iron tends to be at the low end of normal.

I didn't know you need more folic acid with a higher BMI. I am 10ish pounds over weight. Wonder if I should take more?

I just got my first Af post d&c yesterday and I was kinda disappointed we didn't catch the first ovulation but onto next cycle. Along with Af I also got my hospital bill from d&c it cost more for that than to have my son. Insane

Well I am getting frustrated with my body at the mo... been getting bouts of sickly feelings, have had heartburn a couple times (which I never get), feeling like there is lots of discharge (sorry tmi) and have this insane tight/pulling feeling in my abdomen. Now this could be AF or pregnancy for me but no sign of AF still and producing negative tests. Could be early testing as I've no idea how many dpo I am since I've no idea when I MIGHT have O'd post miscarriage.

grrrrr... give me something to distract me from my own head mash... how is everyone? any updates ladies? xxx :hugs:

Joining if that's OK, had mc on DEC 20 but tried natural ended up taking misoprostal lastcmonday for two nights, passed gestational sac Monday. Was told to wait for dating reasons so we are trying, not preventing, not temping or anything this month, have to take a hpt on Feb 1st for the Dr, but if it happens it happens!!!! fF thinks my o week starts Wednesday, going to DTD this week whenever we can, TTC #3 after two mc, fingers crossed for spring bfps for all.

I tested again today (after getting negatives) and got this... I can see something but fully expect it to end in mc again. So I'm in denial.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 5
Congrats wishing. Praying this is your rainbow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->