Spring rainbows 2016 - Come keep me company!

I think I am ovulating, not testing with lh tests regularly but I felt left side o pain on Mon,Tues and I am just hoping we catch, were not overly trying this cycle if it happens iut does but I would be estactic if we did!!!!

Now to get the girls asleep early so we can do the deed, lol

Well that crampy pain I was having a couple weeks ago couldn't have been O as I would now be 11 dpo at the earliest and I'm still BFN... hopes are down the toilet :cry: so frustrating as AF isn't in sight either. Really don't know what to do, I assumed that once I had a negative test something would feel different but I'm no further along than I was waiting for the positives to fade. it's now been 3 days short of 2 months since the bleeding stopped and I'm still lost.

is there anything the doctor can do? anyone know?

good luck to all those chasing O... Amy sorry the test lines aren't progressing so fast... I hope you get your negative soon x :flower:

sorry for going on, another friend has announced their pregnancy on Facebook this morning so I'm more emotional than normal

Oh, Jemma, that sucks. I'm sorry you're still in limbo! Facebook can be treacherous in these times. The day after my d&c, DH's cousin liked a pat from her friend, a total stranger to me, who had just announced her pregnancy with a scan picture and my exact due date. :-( Didn't need that. But then yesterday, in the real world, I was sitting with two friends, both pregnant with their third and someone asked me "oh, so you've only got the two?" That one stung as well. So I guess my pint is you're not safe anywhere for a bit.

DH excited me this morning by saying that the FRER was CLEARLY darker this morning. I think it was just a test difference though bc I took an answer and it was not darker.

Oh, Jemma, that sucks. I'm sorry you're still in limbo! Facebook can be treacherous in these times. The day after my d&c, DH's cousin liked a pat from her friend, a total stranger to me, who had just announced her pregnancy with a scan picture and my exact due date. :-( Didn't need that. But then yesterday, in the real world, I was sitting with two friends, both pregnant with their third and someone asked me "oh, so you've only got the two?" That one stung as well. So I guess my pint is you're not safe anywhere for a bit.

Ugh. This. I've got one friend that I work closely with who got pregnant within 2 weeks after I did. It is going to be so tough watching her go through every stage, knowing that's about where I would be. So tough. Also, 3 birth announcements on FB since the MC.

I am sorry to all those feeling confused about their cycles. :hugs: It is so cruel how recovery can drag on and on. I hope things settle for you soon and at least start to make sense.

I think I am O'ing today, or might have yesterday. I had a positive opk last night and again this morning. The start of a BBT shift this morning as well. Fingers crossed we caught the egg. Now, more waiting.

Fingers crossed for you, Dolphin and PinkPetals! Anything to keep you busy during the tww?

I'm wondering if someone can clarify these results for me. I'm still getting a positive pregnancy test (thankfully it's lighter than it was two days ago). I'm also getting a clearly positive ovulation test. Is this from leftover hcg? I can't be ovulating with leftover hormones in my system, can I?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1
I'm wondering if someone can clarify these results for me. I'm still getting a positive pregnancy test (thankfully it's lighter than it was two days ago). I'm also getting a clearly positive ovulation test. Is this from leftover hcg? I can't be ovulating with leftover hormones in my system, can I?

Yes to both. It could be leftover hcg in your system. You could be ovulating with leftover hcg in your system if it is low enough.

Hi new to bnb but loving it already,I had a mc in july 2014 was twins but doc couldn t see even 1 sac in ultrasound lol never mind 2. I already have 2 girls and 1 boy thought would try for 1 more as all are in school now.
Have been ttc for 3 months, usually af is on time but was due on the 16th jan nothing yet,have been testing since 6 days before af due got 3 v v v faint positive then they dissapeared:shrug:

so still waiting have alot of lower back pain and no af pain though,feel extremely hungry never full and Im not a big person nor do I have a large appetite had also 3 really positive opks on day of af and after nothing makes sense:dohh:

Yes to both. It could be leftover hcg in your system. You could be ovulating with leftover hcg in your system if it is low enough.

Oh really? I didn't realise that ovulation was possible while still getting:growlmad: positive hpts. Great. So basically, ovulation tests won't tell me much unless I get a bfn pretty soon? Oh well. Have decided to just test with both every morning now, hopefully the progression will give me more insights. I do think it's hcg rather than ovulation atm, would be very, very early for ovulation.

Nags, welcome! Sounds like things are quite confusing for you atm. Do you think those faint positives were a chemical pregnancy? Could very well just have been evap lines though. I'm hoping you'll get a clearer answer or AF very soon.

Oh really? I didn't realise that ovulation was possible while still getting:growlmad: positive hpts. Great. So basically, ovulation tests won't tell me much unless I get a bfn pretty soon? Oh well. Have decided to just test with both every morning now, hopefully the progression will give me more insights. I do think it's hcg rather than ovulation atm, would be very, very early for ovulation.

Nags, welcome! Sounds like things are quite confusing for you atm. Do you think those faint positives were a chemical pregnancy? Could very well just have been evap lines though. I'm hoping you'll get a clearer answer or AF very soon.

I'm not a dr of course, but that's what I've read online and FF thinks I Od when I was still testing positive on hpts. :shrug:

yeah I heard that you can O if your hcg is low enough :shrug: bodies are weird lol

I've bit the bullet and bought a BBT and some cheapie O tests from eBay. I am going to follow some of the lovely ladies advice from here and start to chart. hopefully will get some answers or at least in the meantime distract myself. best have a ganders at how the old body works :blush:

is there any other things I should be doing? I'm also taking pregnacare conception supplements :thumbup:

You can get positive ovulation sticks when still have hcg in system. ...Basically some people use ovulation sticks as pregnancy tests. So ovulation sticks are thrown all out of whack when hcg knocking around. Sorry. Likely not ovulation. Same happened to me last summer after mc :wacko:

I don't know a lot about it, but don't they give hcg trigger shots to induce ovulation as an infertility treatment? :shrug:

"They" (whoever that is) say you can't ovulate with hcg above 5. However, I found many stories from women online who swear up and down that they did, because they got pregnant. So I think it is possible, but probably unlikely.

I had faint hpts and even ewcm, O pain and almost positive opks after my MC. But then I got a period after just 3 weeks, so I don't think I O'd. FF was confused and gave me dotted lines.

hey ladies :hugs:

I have been researching and I found this paragraph which although means some waiting time has made me feel better as it's exactly what I've been experiencing, I am going to give it 4-6 weeks from my BFN to wait for AF. Might help some of you in the same boat as me :kiss:

The most common recovery goes like this:

Your bleeding will taper off to spotting within a week, and maybe random spotting will continue for another week. Your hCG drops steadily, usually hitting zero during the end of the spotting, or about 10 days after the miscarriage or D&C. When the spotting ends, you will get strange symptoms. If you use a fertility monitor, it may say you are ovulating, but you are not. You may see lots of cervical mucus coming out, sometimes still brown or yellow, but it is not a fertility sign either. In fact, most of the time, you will not ovulate in this cycle.

Some women find they have mild pregnancy symptoms, or little ovulation cramps. Many many women think they could be pregnant, because strange things are happening and their period is "late" (although almost every post-miscarriage period is late.) These symptoms are due to the body's attempts to regulate its hormones again. It may kick into gear right away, and you will get a new period in four to five weeks, or it may struggle a bit, and the period will not come for seven weeks. If you chart your temperatures, they will be all over the place. This is all perfectly normal and expected. Eventually your period arrives and can be either light or heavy. There is no "normal" right now.

Guys, DH told me this morning that today's hpt looks darker than yesterday's. I didn't see it. Now I'm spotting and I don't usually get pre-AF spotting. Guess I'll ask the RE for a beta tomorrow!

TTC, fingers tightly crossed for you. To be honest, especially if you can't see it, I would try to be cautious before getting my hopes up too high. But I really, really hope this is it for you!

Jemma, that's really helpful! I'm sort of experiencing the same. I'm cd7 post-d&c. Bleeding had stopped for a couple of days but now I'm getting blood-tinged mucus. Ewcm quality and lots of it. Have some crampy feelings that I *could* interpret as ovulation pains (although that hadn't occurred to me). I haven't tested yet this morning but fully expect hpts to still be positive.
I guess I must confess that I was really hoping for a bfp straight away, despite knowing that last time it took 8 weeks or so. Oh well. I would have loved a spring/summer birthday for this one so I guess if it takes a while, I'll console myself with that drawing nearer. Silver lining and all...

fx'ed for you ttc :flower:

Amy you and me seem to be the same apart from our MC dates. like you I was really looking forward to my June EDD, it's a nice time of year and you get to skip that awkward summer heat/pregnancy mix. Was hoping to be a lucky one and get your BFP within 2 weeks of BFN but alas I'm not lucky or I wouldn't even be here :shrug:

I agree. While they are getting slightly darker, they aren't getting dark enough fast enough to have me truly thinking I'm pregnant.

Dr is recommending IVF for me now. I'd love to travel out of country to get it done, but I can't afford it. Frankly, I can't afford IVF in the states, either. I'm going to look into financing and see if that's an option with my not so hot credit. I'm just so confused at this point. With my super low AMH, I'm not so sure about my own eggs. And the mc doesn't boost my confidence. I don't know what to think or do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->