Spring rainbows 2016 - Come keep me company!

That's good news MrsRose. I guess post-mc bodies have a lot to sort out hormonaly. Not really that surprising that you get weird fluctuations, but frustrating all the same.

TTC, what's your plan of action? I take it you're testing again tomorrow?

ASM, ewcm on cd8. What gives?? I'm taking EPO and grapefruit juice but didn't expect a huge effect on cycle length. But now I'm thinking I should start using opks so I don't wake up to a surprise temp spike. Temps are all over the place anyway though. Don't know if it's me, my bad sleep or the thermometer. Ho hum..

That's good news MrsRose. I guess post-mc bodies have a lot to sort out hormonaly. Not really that surprising that you get weird fluctuations, but frustrating all the same.

ASM, ewcm on cd8. What gives?? I'm taking EPO and grapefruit juice but didn't expect a huge effect on cycle length. But now I'm thinking I should start using opks so I don't wake up to a surprise temp spike. Temps are all over the place anyway though. Don't know if it's me, my bad sleep or the thermometer. Ho hum..

Yes, I guess you never know what to expect post-MC!

That's exciting that the juice and EPO are working! I'm curious to see if it actually changes your O date or if you just start producing EWCM much earlier. What CD did you O last time?

So glad it wasn't another cp Rose. Fx for the next cycle!

Ewcm is always good Amyg. Fx this is your cycle!

Last cycle was my first after the d&c so doesn't count. I think it was cd18 or so? Normally anywhere between cd 12 and 14 is normal for me. But yeah, all good changes this month. :)

Of COURSE I'm going to test again tomorrow. It seems so ridiculous given how early I am, but with the possible IB this early, it seems possible that I could get an early BFP. I'm going to be really rocked off if it just so happens that I've developed pre-AF spotting.

So 8dpo here and BFN this morning. Not surprising. Although I do feel a bit gaggy and tonight I have what feels like AF cramps but I'm only day 24.. ..normal cycle 29 and post d&c last was 33. WeirdNess. ....

Hi ladies! Bfn at 7 DPO. Shocking, I know. With all the brown spotting, I can't help but bee optimistic, though. I almost wish I didn't get the spotting so that I hadn't got my hopes up.

How's the cycle going? I'm CD17 today with no sign of EWCM yet:/ I think I have another LONG cycle ahead of me. And to top it all off, DH is having second thoughts about wanting to try again so soon. I'm totally on the opposite page and want to try again this cycle. I know we need to be in it together and support each other but it's just so hard.

Hey, we're cycle buddies. :D cd7 here. My luteal phase was also pretty short at 10 days. Have ordered some vitex in the hope of helping it along but it hasn't arrived yet. I'm also hoping it was just a d&c cycle thing and will adjust by itself anyway. Here's hoping we both do better on the luteal front this month!

Hi Izzy! I'm 3dpo now. Not getting excited about this cycle. I somehow have a feeling that it'll be a 2017 baby for us. I'm sorry you and DH aren't on the same page. Does he feel strongly about waiting?

I'm sorry Izzy. That stinks that the two of you aren't on the same page. Marriage and ttc can really take it out of you, can't it?

AFM - I'm not sure if I'll even be in the game this month. I have an appt with a neurosurgeon on Monday about a herniated cervical disc that I have. If we are scheduling surgery, it depends on when it can be scheduled. If we can schedule it immediately so that I think I can be off narcotics by 7 DPO or so, I'll go for it this month. If I can't get in that window, though. I'll probably be out this month.

Also, I can't help but remember that my oldest dd is getting married Mar 25th. I'd hate to be in an ugly post-surgical collar for her wedding. So, if we are going to schedule it immediately, I'll be asking if it's safe for me to pop off the collar for 20-40 mins for pics! I sure hope it will be. I sure hope it will be. I don't want to be forced to make a decision between staying in pain longer or making my dd's wedding pics ugly!

Hello ladies :flower: Is it too late for me to join in? I 'know' some of you from around B&B but haven't felt ready to officially declare myself as TTC until this week 8-[

I've got 2 boys (6 and 4) and have had three losses (early mc in 2009, twin mmc in 2010 and partial molar in 2013) and have just been diagnosed with PCOS. I've been referred to recurrent miscarriage clinic and just had a whole ruck of bloods taken on Monday for that and will be going back in July for the results but in the meantime we've been NTNP since christmas. We usually fall pregnant within 1-3 cycles so am honestly surprised to not be pregnant already but am wondering if I'm even ovulating because of my pcos, so thinking ttc number 3 is going to be even more complicated than I'd imagined :wacko: Also TERRIFIED of another molar (obviously, as those of you who've had one know how it is) but trying to tell myself it's unlikely...

Anyway, I'd love to join you if you'll have me?!

Hello ladies :flower: Is it too late for me to join in? I 'know' some of you from around B&B but haven't felt ready to officially declare myself as TTC until this week 8-[

I've got 2 boys (6 and 4) and have had three losses (early mc in 2009, twin mmc in 2010 and partial molar in 2013) and have just been diagnosed with PCOS. I've been referred to recurrent miscarriage clinic and just had a whole ruck of bloods taken on Monday for that and will be going back in July for the results but in the meantime we've been NTNP since christmas. We usually fall pregnant within 1-3 cycles so am honestly surprised to not be pregnant already but am wondering if I'm even ovulating because of my pcos, so thinking ttc number 3 is going to be even more complicated than I'd imagined :wacko: Also TERRIFIED of another molar (obviously, as those of you who've had one know how it is) but trying to tell myself it's unlikely...

I think I recognize you from a molar pregnancy thread.:happydance: welcome!!!
I had a partial molar last July (detected after d&c when HB stopped at 9 weeks:cry:). Since then I have unfortunately had two further losses - one again at 9 weeks (HB just stopped) Xmas eve - fortunately that wasn't a molar. I fell pregnant again last month but naturally miscarried at 5 weeks. Feeling disheartened but I know at my age (42) there are very few good eggs around - hopeful I will catch one one day x x x Good luck to you

Welcome. Sorry to hear your about your struggles. I've had one ectopic and one MMC at 9 weeks when the heart stopped beating and the baby only measured at 6 weeks. At 41 with super low AMH, I know I too am fighting an uphill battle. Still keeping my fingers crossed though since, as I'm sure you all can understand, my heart is completely invested in this.

Welcome, though I'm sorry you're finding yourself here. It's great that they're doing extensive testing but why in the world is it going to take 3 months to get your results? That seems crazy!

I had a partial molar last July (detected after d&c when HB stopped at 9 weeks:cry:). Since then I have unfortunately had two further losses - one again at 9 weeks (HB just stopped) Xmas eve - fortunately that wasn't a molar. I fell pregnant again last month but naturally miscarried at 5 weeks. Feeling disheartened but I know at my age (42) there are very few good eggs around - hopeful I will catch one one day x x x Good luck to you

Hello, yes I recognise your name and avatar too :wave: So sorry to hear you've had another loss recently :-(
I feel the same way re: eggs, since pcos effects both the quality and how often they're actually released- I feel like the chances of catching the first good one out of the gate are surely quite low, and I'm trying to prepare myself mentally for another loss, although it's a hard thing to get your head around...:wacko: Anyway thanks for the welcome back, and I hope your next :bfp: is a sticky one

Welcome. Sorry to hear your about your struggles. I've had one ectopic and one MMC at 9 weeks when the heart stopped beating and the baby only measured at 6 weeks. At 41 with super low AMH, I know I too am fighting an uphill battle. Still keeping my fingers crossed though since, as I'm sure you all can understand, my heart is completely invested in this.

Thank you :flower: and I'm so sorry to hear of your losses :hugs:

Welcome, though I'm sorry you're finding yourself here. It's great that they're doing extensive testing but why in the world is it going to take 3 months to get your results? That seems crazy!

Thank you :flower: I think the 3 months is because of how busy the clinic is, rather than that's how long the results take- I certainly can't imagine any of the bloods taking that long anyway! And it is mainly bloods that they're testing- along with an ultrasound scan. Then the Dr reviews all the results and sees us in July to discuss the findings and make a plan :thumbup: Although honestly, being totally truthful I am kind of hoping we are already pregnant by that point and that they haven't found anything and that we'll just be given the all-clear...but obviously that's my dream scenario, and it isn't necessarily going to play out like that :rolleyes:

Hello, yes I recognise your name and avatar too :wave: So sorry to hear you've had another loss recently :-(
I feel the same way re: eggs, since pcos effects both the quality and how often they're actually released- I feel like the chances of catching the first good one out of the gate are surely quite low, and I'm trying to prepare myself mentally for another loss, although it's a hard thing to get your head around...:wacko: Anyway thanks for the welcome back, and I hope your next :bfp: is a sticky one

Thank you :flower: and I'm so sorry to hear of your losses :hugs:

Thank you :flower: I think the 3 months is because of how busy the clinic is, rather than that's how long the results take- I certainly can't imagine any of the bloods taking that long anyway! And it is mainly bloods that they're testing- along with an ultrasound scan. Then the Dr reviews all the results and sees us in July to discuss the findings and make a plan :thumbup: Although honestly, being totally truthful I am kind of hoping we are already pregnant by that point and that they haven't found anything and that we'll just be given the all-clear...but obviously that's my dream scenario, and it isn't necessarily going to play out like that :rolleyes:

Wow, that just seems like an excruciatingly long time to make someone wait, especially in these circumstances. I hope you get pregnant before that too. Some of us take Ubiquinol for egg health. Have you tried that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->