Squinter? Or just wishful thinking?

Teach629

Reaction score
Took the test this morning and thought I saw a line, probably just me, hubs says no line. Bonus cute puppy in the background would like to know too! He is anxious for a brother or sister to play with! Can anyone help, is there a line? I am about 12 dpo, maybe I'm still testing too early? This is our 3rd month ttc. Thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 52
I see it!! Can you go get a pink dye test, like a FRER? You'd probably have much clearer results than with the blue dye tests :)

Woohoo! I knew i wasn't crazy! Will take one with pink dye, thanks for the advice! I'm hoping in the next couple days the result is stronger.

Good luck! I saw it without enlarging it either :) plus it's still early! :)

I see it!! Congrats, but do confirm with a frer. Husbands are blind when it comes to preg tests, lol. If it isn't a blaring positive they don't see it.

Thanks everyone ! Went and bought a FRER, anxious to retest tomorrow morning. Really hoping this is my month!

Just got up to test after sleeping for about 4 hours. Got to the bathroom and WHOOPS bought a FRER digital test! I was frustrated but took it anyway, negative. Am I out or should I retest with a pink dye FRER? Now about 13 DPO. So frustrating. :-/

Digital test usually don't give a positive that early...heck mine didn't turn positive until my hcg was over 200! Yes try a regular pink dye test if you choose to test again before af is due or try to hold out until it's late. Good luck!

Thanks! Tomorrow is hubby's birthday and Sunday is mine, what a great birthday present it would be! Plan to retest with pink dye FRER tomorrow or Thursday.

I totally see the line!!!! Definately a BFP! How exciting!!!! Digitals are less sensitive.... Can't wait to see your test tomorrow! Stalking!!!!! Lol! :)

Well here is my FRER from this morning ladies, hate to say I don't see anything. :-/ 14 dpo today. Won't give up hope until AF shows up I suppose.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 20
Boo. I don't see anything either....but you're not out until :af: shows! Good luck!

Well out another month, AF just showed. Onto month 4 :-/ thanks anyway everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->