• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SSC Recommendations?

EcoMama

Reaction score
I'm bored of our ergo :blush:

My dd is 17 months old, we sold our woven last month as dd was becoming too squirmy. We've used an ergo since about 4 months old, we've also had a Wompat.

I want to try something else, something prettier :)

I like the Emeibaby ones and the Kokadi ones. But up for other suggestions and reviews?

Tia x

I love my Boba 4g - I can wear my DD in it for front and back carries (she's 27 months). I have it in the Tweet print.

Tulas are gorgeous too and you can get a toddler version which would see you all the way up to preschool age.

I really like the look of connectas. It's a shame ergos don't have much design choice.

Kinderpacks are near impossible to get hold of (unless you want to pay an insane amount for a used one) or else I would recommend them! I love my Kinderpacks! I have heard great things about Action Baby Carriers too, and Lillebaby.

Action baby carriers are smaller than Tula, at least the standard size... They have a toddler size as well but not sure how those fit. I adore my Tula. Outrageously comfortable, and of course there's a huge variety of prints to choose from :)

I know this thread is old, but Lenny Lamb wrap conversion ssc all the way!!!!!

You can get a custom panel done for an Action Baby carrier!

I love my Kinderpacks too but I don't recommend them since the market has shot up a lot. I'm blessed to have two.

Have head wonderful things about Lillebaby.

There is also Olives and Applesauce.

And Lenny Lamb. And Tula. Connectas seem really cool but if you want a padded waist band you might not care for them. There is also Beco.

Thanks all! I've decided to stick with my ergo for now but have bought a lovely new woven wrap :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->