!st ever + on opk (CD13 YAY YAY YAY)

Charliemarina

expecting #4
Reaction score
hey ladies well here is my first ever +opk so happy, roll on 2ww and :sex: here we come

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh245/babymarina08/afternoon.jpg

isn't it a great feeling to see those double lines and know you have a chance to catch that egg!!!!!!!!!!!!
I used those sticks for the first time this cycle...and got my strong line on cd13...
bd'ed so much the day before, after and the next!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope we both get :bfp: after seeing our first ever lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!

isn't it a great feeling to see those double lines and know you have a chance to catch that egg!!!!!!!!!!!!
I used those sticks for the first time this cycle...and got my strong line on cd13...
bd'ed so much the day before, after and the next!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope we both get :bfp: after seeing our first ever lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really hope this is our month and how cool that we both got our first + OPK on CD13, took another one this morning and still have quite a dark line but thinking that the later one will be neg so YAY for ovulation this month and had some good :sex: this cycle so fingers crossed......ohh and let me know on your test day if u got your bfp..:hug:

Congrats on the +opk! It is a great feeling isn't it, particularly when you get your first one :) Best of luck with catching the eggie :D

hi ladies well i said yesterday that i was gonna do 1 last opk today to make sure O did occur and guess what.....i got an even better + this afternoon, now i know its all happening for sure check ut this cool +opk dnt think it could get any darker and these are internet cheapies.....ROLL ON :bfp::bfp::bfp:

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh245/babymarina08/Today.jpg

wow lucky girl................I will definately let you know how my test turns out...
Now I only got 1 day of positive op then next day it was lighter.....so hopefully that doesn't mean I didn't really O..... i did have some spotting form cd14 to cd17. hopefully THAT means i had a big juicey egg pop out of my ovary ...
fingers crossed
( I am baffeled that last time I was pregnant I DIDN'T even know.......not til 8 weeks....How does that happn..haha)

I used those tests this month too and was supper excited when I got my first + OPK! Good luck~

This is a really old post sweets.

:)

V xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"