Staffordshire?

gosh not many posts on here tee hee ! Stoke on trent! xx

:hi:,

Is this thread still active? i see it's been a while since anyone posted!

I live in cannock. I am mom to DS who is 5 and TTCing for our second bundle of joy (and mischief :D)

Hope everyone is well

x

I'm from Stoke-on-Trent aswell...well technically im from preston but moved here in jan :) x

Hi All - Is this thread still going?

I'm TTC and live in Etchinghill nr Rugeley. I really need some peeps to talk to as we're not telling friends and family we're TTC as it could take some tile with my issues and we don't want the extra pressure. That said though only having DH to stress to when things keep going wrong is just not enough sometimes - great though he is!

elllloooo,

I'm in Cannock so not far at all! Not sure if the thread is alive but, but i subsribed just incase :haha:

I know how you feel about having to keep it to your self. We have been ttc for about 14 month now and it's only been this past month that we have made it common knowledge.

I'd be happy to buddy up with you so you have someone you can shout and scream at and talk to :haha:

Sounds good to me - we can have a moan together!

Think AF is due any time now (early again :dohh:) but a look on the bright side, at least I can have a drink this weekend!

awww :hugs: are you on anything to stretch your LP longer?

I'm the opposite, i need something to shorten mine :haha:

Hope AF stays away for you! the temp drop could be ID if you get above a .3 rise tomorrow :thumbup:

awww :hugs: are you on anything to stretch your LP longer?

:haha: I've just started Vit B6 and on thyroxine now for 2mts. Also making far to many trips to the loo just to check for AF!

This TTC malarky does make you a bit crazy doesn't it?!

Hello, can I join in? I'm from Cannock too. Ttc baby number 4 but after 2.5 years no joy. Finally been referred to hospital but keeping it quiet from our nosey friends!

hi :) im from stoke on trent and trying ttc #2 :) only been trying about a month though so dont think im allowed to moan yet

I'm from Stokeee :D, but moved to congleton like a few years go, talk about a boreee! lol :)

my brother lives in congleton and my ex is from there, where abouts in stoke did you live?

wow, i didnt think there was so many of us :) where abouts in stoke is everyone from?

Haha all these Stoke people! Ace. I'm from Stoke too. :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->