stage 3 milk

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
when do they have to go onto this? is it as soon as they start weaning? she is on hungry baby milk atm

x

they dont have to have it at all hun! stage 1 milk will do them til they're 1. i moved katie on to it at 6 months. are you still having weight problems?? i'd stick with the hungry baby if you are. nice to see you on hun, not seen you about in a bit xx

when they turn 6 months. i will be putting rosie on it as jack had all the stages & he was fine x

thanks both of you, she isnt having weight problems anymore, that sorted itself out when i put her on formula, she is back on the 25th centile now, the one she was born on, i have only put her on hungry milk because the stage 1 was leaving her hungry

x

I thought you were relactating?????????? There's more calories in breastmilk than formula so as longs she's feeding plenty from you then she should be gaining weight.

yeh i was but one of my boobs has dried up completely and im only getting a few drops from the other one so im thinking its hopeless, especially as shes started weaning now?

x

yeh i was but one of my boobs has dried up completely and im only getting a few drops from the other one so im thinking its hopeless, especially as shes started weaning now?

x

Aww :hugs:

You did well to breastfeed as long as you did :happydance:. I thought you were still re-lactating coz of yer blinkie:blush:.

whats the differance between the milks anyway

whats the differance between the milks anyway

They sometimes change the amounts of vitamins and iron etc in them according to ages and stages.

Hungry baby stuff just has artificial thickener in to make it thicker and more difficult for baby to digest, therefore making baby seem full for longer:wacko:

x

Aww :hugs:

You did well to breastfeed as long as you did :happydance:. I thought you were still re-lactating coz of yer blinkie:blush:.

thanks hun, well i am still hand expressing every day so i suppose i technically still am hehe, its just not working :dohh:

x

hi, all babies are diff but my lo is on aptimil hungry baby milk an when she started weaning we changed her to follow on milk an it didn't agree with her, she was waking up in the night an had been a really good sleeper, i spoke to a hv who advised to keep her on the hungry baby milk as she will get all the vitimins she needs from food/milk so there is no need to change to follow on milk.

this may not be the case for ur baby though just thought i'd share my experience xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->