Stain removal... Help..

Kota

Mum and Preg!
Reaction score
Okay, so I know sun gets them out but we live in a block of flats and don't have access to an outside line to hang these up for the sun to get to them.. so is there any other ways I can get the lovely poonami stains out of all 3 of the nappies P. was wearing yesterday! :dohh: Lets just say I'm glad until he waited until I'd bought them off Squish rather then just had them on loan before releasing his super poo's into them. :wacko:

I've already had them through a couple of rinse cycles and 2 washes but the inserts from the itti and the BB are still quite stained. :nope: Is there a washing powder thats good to use or any other handy tips?

Also, for future reference, when he does do a poo explosion should I put them in a bucket to soak until wash time or what? :shrug:

Vanish bars are magical! For best results, rinse in the sink and rub with the bar before washing :thumbup:

yeap Vanish bar.
You can also "sun" them on a window ledge. I fixed a couple of nappies and some clothes my pumpkin Pop-In leaked colour onto (BAD Pop-in!) by chucking them on the window ledge for a few days.

cool, thanks! looks like a vanish bar and a window ledge it is.

I used Ecover liquid stain remover yesterday and it's fantastic. It has a brush you apply it with, so you can really work it in - great stuff ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->