Standards for Private Scans

DJ79

Reaction score
I'm starting to get very impatient as I have no idea how far along I am and my NHS scan is 'in the admin pipeline'. There is a private company on a local business park that do private scans. It all seems a bit seedy to me though. Their website is also not that professional looking. Is there a national standard mark I should be looking for, when searching for a reputable company?

Hmmm not sure. I had no qualms with the company we used as they are nationwide so thought they must be ok. A lot of sonographers set up a scanning service 'on the side' if you know what I mean and won't have the money to design and up keep a nice professional website. Can you call in and see the place before you book?

I've never had problems with the scanning places I've been to before. I've been to three.

Why don't you find somewhere else near by or recommendations and see if it's any good or if any where else is better?

I don't believe so! What is the website of the place you're thinking about?

Just looked at the site on proper screen and actually doesn't look to bad now! What do you guys think?

I can't post a link but it's First Encounters in Portishead, England.

Just looked at the site on proper screen and actually doesn't look to bad now! What do you guys think?

I can't post a link but it's First Encounters in Portishead, England.

Had a quick look and did a search, lots of ladies seem to be recommending them! :flower:

just had a look, seems a legit website and company but why not use a nationwide company like babybond? you can find a huge list of places that do private scans here:

https://www.ultrasound-direct.com/

i will be probably using one through that website ive just quoted in a few weeks unless i can get another scan around 9 weeks for reassurance xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->