Star Sign Compatibility Chart

Leafy

Reaction score
Following on from the horoscopes thread - I got reading some sites & found this. Im aries & o/h is cancer - apparently we are a poor match! lol

https://www.signcompatibility.co.uk/compatibilitychart/

I like this one. Lol. https://www.kellystarsigns.com/compatibility/compatible_starsigns.aspx#sc

I am Scorpio and hubby is Pisces. It says we are the perfect match. Lol.

I'm an Aries, DH is a Taurus, first says worst match, second says likeminded souls. :haha:

I'm Taurus and OH a pisces, 1st says Good match second says nearly perfect match. :)

I am an aries and OH is cancer, it is meant to be a bad mix BUT I studied the charts quite a bit and its actually a mix that if you get through the bad points (which probably will happen early on) Then it is one of the most unbreakable bonds that a couple can have. x

We're both aquarians which was a good match on the first one and a like minded soul on the second one.

I've just put my children to see how they'll get on...apparently we're in for a rough ride as both sites said they won't like each other and the other one said they'll hate us aquarians...uh oh....

It is based on moonsign, day of birth, star sign etc, If you get one done in depth its very interesting x

Do you know alot about things like this Midnight? I could send you our DOB's etc...and could you give me some info on it?

I use to have a book about it etc...but that was a long time ago!

I am an aries and OH is cancer, it is meant to be a bad mix BUT I studied the charts quite a bit and its actually a mix that if you get through the bad points (which probably will happen early on) Then it is one of the most unbreakable bonds that a couple can have. x

oooh that's the same as me & my oh! ive only read bad things about the match but my o/h isn't a typical cancer anyway :)

Its not a bad match altogether, the things online dont really go into much depth :)

BF- Yeah I do and will be happy to do that when kiddies go back to school :) xxx

1st one said le0 + capricorn worst match
2nd said opposites that attract,

after 9 years together i think we're doing fine lol!

I'm Gemini and OH is Aries, apparently we are a "Good Match" and "Nearly Perfect Partners" :cloud9: - so that's reassuring :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->