start and stop contractions :/ anyone else?

Yeah mine stopped last night. Plan on doing lots of walking today to try and get it going again today :) hopefully we will both have babies to cuddle soon!

Me too hun :(
I didnt think he could drop any furthur down but he did- now its even more uncomfortable.
Any time now babies!!!

Another one here with start n stop contractions!

3cm and either 70 or 90% effaced on Friday and baby still hanging in there.... Good luck ladies :)

Another one here with start n stop contractions!

3cm and either 70 or 90% effaced on Friday and baby still hanging in there.... Good luck ladies :)

3cm is great! Think - that is that much LESS work you will have to do in active labor !

Grrrr me! For weeks! This morning they were about every 10 minutes for over an hour and I thought "this is it" and it's all bloody stopped again! It's really draining me!!! Xxx

Keeping my fingers crossed that today will be the day!

Grrrr me! For weeks! This morning they were about every 10 minutes for over an hour and I thought "this is it" and it's all bloody stopped again! It's really draining me!!! Xxx

I know what you mean about draining! I feel exhausted with all of this going on. People are like enjoy your restful time and yet I'm so anxious and my body teasing me is not helpful at all.

:shrug:

It's not restful!!! And having a baby is exhausting in a far more exciting way than being pregnancy exhausted.... For example, there is a snuggly little baby to enjoy..... It's not even the size of me...it's being in permanent limbo xxx

Yes this is draining and exhausting, especially as it is our first and I've no idea what to expect! I know I'm 3cm last Friday but I dont know if I have progressed more.

I don't want to keep going to L&D to have the monitor me and waste three or four hours and send me home again. I'm anxious as DH is at work...

I don't have another dr appointment until Friday... Something's gotta give!!

Thinking of you ladies in birth limbo as well :( I never knew this stuff happened? I figured when you went into labor you went into labor!!:shrug:

that happened to me last time, it means the birth is close :)

Ooh I can sympathise! I had this for weeks with my DD, dilated to 3cm and then nothing, just contractions every evening and labour still took longer than with my 1st, I felt a little cheated :haha:. This time I've started having contractions but infrequently and not every day; I'm hoping LO doesn't come for a few more weeks but I'd also like the contractions to stop! Hopefully yours turn into the real deal soon and you have your LO in your arms soon :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->