Start of 2 WW -OV 17th Aug... after 1st AF... Anyone Else?

Hi, I am new to this site! I am in the same boat MC in July... I think I ovulated around 17/18th. Since 3 dpo I have had sore bbs and they are getting worse and larger!! Backache since yesterday too and some dizziness!

I convinced myself the 1st cycle after MC that I was preggers. My body has been different since the MC, so hopefully my symptoms are pregnancy symptoms!

Hi, I am new to this site! I am in the same boat MC in July... I think I ovulated around 17/18th. Since 3 dpo I have had sore bbs and they are getting worse and larger!! Backache since yesterday too and some dizziness!

I convinced myself the 1st cycle after MC that I was preggers. My body has been different since the MC, so hopefully my symptoms are pregnancy symptoms!
Hi mcstars

Sorry about ur loss :hug: you are same as me!! I know just what u mean with body not been same, my belly has not gone back to how it was like I'm always bloated.

Your symptoms seem very positive!
At 9dpo today woke feeling really hungry, strange at 5am! Bit of heartburn, sharp pain in bbs not sore just bit full. Got creamy cm back after having a day without, bit of back ache but that could be how I slept lol!

Going to do a test first thing am

How's everyone else doing??

Those are some good signs that you have too foxforce! I hope we get our BFP!!!! I am too scared to test that early, I can't bear the let down anymore...

I still have the same symptoms as yesterday. I feel preggo but I guess I always do :wacko:

Let me know what the test says!

I'm dying to test but haven't as 1: got no tests 2: am on nights so no time to go buy tests!!! Suppose thats for the best tho

I would love to be pregnant this month but mustn't get too disappointed if I'm not. Still got my sore boobs, hunger, tiredness (tho that could just be my shift pattern), feel nauseous a little at times

Arghhhh must stop symptom spotting xxx

Good luck everyone with your tests xx

klcuk those symptoms sound good to me!

Good luck to all!!!:thumbup:

Well at 10 dpo I tested this am . . . :bfn: :nope:

Oh well bit disappointed more so than the other tests kinda of expecting the :witch: at the weekend

Good luck for any one else testing :thumbup:

I caved in and tested with a Frer today and got a BFN at 11dpo.......guess I'll wait for AF to show sun/mon then onto the next cycle xx

Sorry about the BFN girls. It is still early though! Last time I was pregnant it was BFN until after I missed my period. There is still hope!!!

I still have not tested. I am waiting until Sunday! I am 9 dpo today I think. My DH thinks I am pregnant, because I have been :wacko: my hopes are way up, I can't help it...

Sorry about the BFN girls. It is still early though! Last time I was pregnant it was BFN until after I missed my period. There is still hope!!!

I still have not tested. I am waiting until Sunday! I am 9 dpo today I think. My DH thinks I am pregnant, because I have been :wacko: my hopes are way up, I can't help it...

Yes you are right Mcstars I just feel like I am not pregnant but yet I don't feel as though the :witch: is due either, maybe its a mad cycle after my mc :wacko: Normally I am quite pre mens moody lol

Another bfn this am not sight of a faint line, just had a really sharp pain in my left side which was strange

How's everyone else doing?? Any plans for the bank holiday? :coolio:

I'm pretty sure I'm out this month as last time I was pregnant I got a positive test at 10dpo and this time I'm 12dpo and nowt.

Wonder if its possible to be different this time and get positive test later on.....guess I'll just wait and see if AF shows on Monday.

Would love to be pregnant again soon as this whole ttc lark takes over at times xx

I gave in and tested yesterday and it was BFN. I know it's still early and it's not over yet. I don't really feel AF is coming....

Fx'd for us! I hope they change into BFP!!!

I'm pretty sure I'm out this month as last time I was pregnant I got a positive test at 10dpo and this time I'm 12dpo and nowt.

Wonder if its possible to be different this time and get positive test later on.....guess I'll just wait and see if AF shows on Monday.

Would love to be pregnant again soon as this whole ttc lark takes over at times xx

Hi klcuk

I was thinking the same but apparently different with each pregnancy, some people had one pregnancy which they got bfp @ 9dpo and then on the second no bfp until 14dpo so I am living in hope that I will get a later positive as I last got my bfp at 11dpo.

The more I think the more I think I have figure out my days wrong :wacko: maybe I ov'd later than I thought, as don't feel like af is coming but still don't feel preg either.

Symptoms are different according to some people with each pregnancy too. I was so tired yesterday, fell asleep very early and wide awake club at 7am (Similar to my last symptoms when preg)

While the :witch: isn't here we can still have hope :thumbup:

Mcstars I tested again today but with a FRER as hoping my IC's were reading wrong, but still bfn :nope:

Here's luck to us all that we can some good news soon fx'd

Claire

Hi Foxie, I am really hoping you will get your BFP in a few days! :hugs:

Hey Fox and McStars

Its official am back to cd1.....AF arrived with avengence....am in agony with cramps...never got it this bad before mc :(

Oh well lets hope Sept is my lucky month instead!

Good luck ladies, hope you don't come and join me for the next cycle, but most welcome if u do xx

Klcuk I hope your cramps go away soon. Damn :witch: I hope next month is your month and I've got my fingers crossed for ya!!

Foxforce we still have hope! I know I always mess my days up and don't know anything for sure. My bbs are horribly painful and still swollen, back feels broken and I hate my husband haha! I must be pregnant!!!...If only the tests could be on my side! I am not due for AF until the 9/1 or 9/2.

hello mcstars...i just joined bnb a few days ago...i wish i would have joined sooner! it is great all of the support women give on here...i am due to get af on the 4th...i am pretty sure i ovulated around 19th or 20th...i am a crazy lady and have been testing w first response since thurs and bfns of course...i set myself up for dissapointment...i have had 2 miscarriages since october...one in dec and one that was twins in may...each time my husband and i got pregnant on the second try...this was our first cycle ttc again and i so badly want to believe this will be the time and this time will stick...i am such a downer now thinking af will show on saturday...going to test again tomorrow and the next day and next day...LOL:wacko: good luck to you and i hope you get the BFP you want :flower:

Well I've joined you klcuk :nope: the :witch: got me this am

CD1 today here we go again.

Like you klcuk I have cramps this am to boot and that is something I don't normally get. Guess we'll be buddies again :D And I know I can have a drink at the festival I have got at the weekend :drunk:

God knows what my cycle is as that last one was a 25 day cycle - I'm normally 28 so not too much difference just makes me wonder if I missed my Ov or if I did Ov at all, as pretty sure I covered bases quite well. Decided to put down my cycle is 27 days in to those ov calculators to try catch the egg! Definately be opk'in a good few days before it's due!

Thanks Lucy hun hopefully you will get you bfp this month :flower:

Good luck to the rest of you left this month, I hope you get your bfp's! :thumbup:

Sorry to hear that Foxie.....fxed for next cycle.....have a good time at the festival! :hugs:

Sorry to hear that Foxie.....fxed for next cycle.....have a good time at the festival! :hugs:

Thanks Lucy, I will trying to keep positive although felt like a real blow this am when I saw I was out, hopefully september being my birthday month and ov is due around my birthday will be more luckier fx'd

All the best for you, keep me informed :hugs:

I bet your birthday month will be the month. :hugs:

Thanks, I am 5dpo, so I don't feel anything yet, except today the pmt bbs don't feel so much which is good sign.....lol, I always do this, guess at symptoms.....then AF comes.....:wacko:

Isn't AF the worst when you don't want her.....and yet I spent the last 10 years wanting to see her...so wierd! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->