Started Duo Fertility Today!

daopdesign

Mummy to 3 wonderful boys
Reaction score
Hi Ladies :kiss: I'm feeling rather positive today! I hope this thing works for me!!!

To quickly explain -

Oct 2009 - Conceived my son who is now 18 months after 6 rounds of Clomid. I have PCOS and very irregular cycles, never knew when the hell I was ovulating!!

June 2010 AF and last AF Nov 2010 - only 2!!!

Feb 2010 - Conceived my little angel NATURALLY!! sadly :cry::cry::cry: lost him at 16 weeks 31st May :cry: I miss him soo much, they don't know why it happened but I am keeping myself together as best I can and am keen to start TTC asap (with the hope I might just ovulate soon!).

I really can't track my ovulation as you can obviously understand so I took the plunge and bought Duo Fertility. Most of you probably know what it does so I'm hoping it helps me get some kind of notification when it's time to seduce hubby!

Only started using it today and I've asked the 'experts' to contact me just so I can ask them a couple of questions. The kit also comes with 5 pregnancy tests that measure your HCG Levels. Just out of curiosity :shrug: I did a test and it came back with a BFN! So, I'm guessing this is a good sign that my body is kinda back to normal. Has anyone else had this soo soon after a miscarriage (I HATE it being called this - I had to deliver my precious baby :growlmad:).

With there hardly being many (if any) blogs online for woman using this I'm going to start one next week so you can all see how I get on and make your own decisions whether you think it works or not.

Let's stay positive girls, just because we've had a terrible loss doesn't mean it's the end for us :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good luck with the Duofertility. I'm really interested in what they do, so keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->