Started my diet today!!!!!!!

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
:muaha:

I wonder how long I will last!
Not doing anything other than reducing fat intake and walking everywhere, well this is the plan!

Oh well,I'm off to make some homemade soup, i think ill be living on this!

Any ideas/tips will be fab!

Wish me luck! :hugs:

Good luck! I read a quote that says: "If you are strong enough to take that first step, you are strong enough to succeed!" And it sounds like you have a good view on it, dieting isn't supposed to be for one or two or three months, its supposed to be changing our habits for a lifetime, and it sounds like that is what you are doing! Let us know how you are doing. :hugs:

I like that quote burton baby!!

good luck hun!! you can do it...

I really think writing down what you eat helps... really puts the amount you eat in perspective!! A food diary :)

I agree a food diary helps! I like seeing in writing what I've eaten throughout the day, helps me really see it all together. =)

Good luck to the healthier new you. I am actually trying to lose weight too. I am watching what I eat and trying to excercise every night (as long as Peyton lets me). Remember to drink plenty of water and like the other poster said, writing down everything you eat really does help. Try to keep your weight loss goals reachable, aim for 1 or 2 pounds a week instead of saying you want to lose a large amount by a certain time. (I am actually trying to remember this myself :blush:). Also, don't think of it as a diet, think of it as a lifestyle change. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->