Started Progesterone Too Late?

wonders10

Mommy to an Adorable Girl
Reaction score
I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow. On Tuesday, 5 days ago, I noticed some thick stringy discharge but not blood. The dr saw me the next day to rule out infection. She said she could see it, took a sample, and it was yellow and brown. My cervix was closed and very high and we were able to see the heartbeat on my little bean.

Friday the test results came back and I did not have any infection. I told her that I had seen some orange discharge that morning so they had me come in to get my progesterone levels tested and I also got progesterone suppositories that I started Friday night. I will get blood tests results tomorrow.

IF my progesterone is low and that was the cause of my discharge, did I start too late?

My symptoms have always been mild this pregnancy and come and ago a lot, but they are there and as recent as yesterday I was feeling some nausea and some of the other classic symptoms. Nothing unbearable but enough to feel different.

I'm extra concerned because I had a MMC last February but with that one I had a lot of brown spotting off and on.

Unfortunately I don't think that anyone can give you a totally accurate answer on this one. We really don't know what your body is doing right now so it's impossible to say if it is too late. I think that only time will tell. You started taking them so we can cross our fingers and hope they work.

Wishing you a H&H 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->