Started Soy Isoflavones cd3-7, hoping for a miracle

Mas1118

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,
I have tried many different things in my very long TTC journey. After many cycles using clomid and injectibles with or without iui - all unsuccessful, I have decided to try soy. I am hoping for a good response and to maybe get a boost in egg quality. I am 36 and my RE thinks the issue is low quality eggs:( I have been on DhEA and CoQ10 as well as other helpful supps and vitamins for quite some time now.

Any ladies out there who have experience with soy or are trying it as well?

hi ! i too have taken soy this month day 3-7 i am cd 11 now so will see what happens !! i have given up using opk so am just BD about every 3 days and every second from cd 14 fingers crossed for you !!! I have heard amazing stories about Soy so figured it cant hurt !! My cycle is 32 days some months and 28 days the other months a bit annoying ! :flower:

Im on cycle 18, I tried soy on cycle 10, 11 & 13 with no joy but after recent diagnosis of blOcked tube I'm thinking egg quality too and crossing my fingers I ov from right this month lol.

Last time I tried it I had crazy dreams, so once again the dreams are back! I'm taking it cd4-8 at night.

Xx

Im only on cd 5 today so I still have 3 more nights to take it. The only think I have noticed is a headache every morning and I feel kinda sluggish for the first couple of hrs after I get up. I don't have the crazy hot flashes I had on clomid :wacko: just mild ones sometimes at night. I do have a few niggles in my ovaries but other than that Im good. I am being monitored this month - they don't know I am taking soy though so when I go in for my scan and bw next week (cd12) I will at least know how many eggs I've got and my estrogen levels etc....
I am going to use op.'s but I am not starting them until I go for my scan. We will start :sex: cd10 every other day until positive opk just to cover all our bases. I am really hoping for this to work as I have tried almost everything and IVF is kinda the end of the road for us.
:dust: to us!!

Just an update - I have my cd11 ultrasound today and I have a good thick lining at 9.7mm and 3 follicles on one side and 5 on the other - all small so far but it is early and I dont usually O until cd 15-19 so I hoping they do some growing over the next few days.

I took it my jan cycle and got a bfp. (mmc) but I just took it this cycle too :)

Hi Dani, good to see you, have you noticed any difference taking it this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->