Started Trying for baby number 2!

Romy

Reaction score
We started trying for baby number 2 on Tuesday and have been at it every night since! :winkwink:

I'm so excited, scared and nervous!

I just want the next few weeks to fly by then I can find out! I'm so impatient! :)

Hi romy :hi:

Your lo's very cute, how old is she?

I'm ttc #2 as well. We started trying last month but a bit half heartedly, so this month is our first proper cycle trying. I'm on cd11 today so not long to go til ov!

How long have you got to go? x

Hi girls am ttc baby no 2 aswell taken me ages 1 yr an 5 month i been try currently on cd6 an taking soy isoflavones xx

I'm ttc #2 as well. We started trying last month but a bit half heartedly, so this month is our first proper cycle trying. I'm on cd11 today so not long to go til ov!

Hi she is nearly 9 months old :)

I ovulate on Sunday so trying every day til Monday - I've got it set in my mind it will take longer to get pregnant this time round. Took me 3 months last time :)

Hi girls am ttc baby no 2 aswell taken me ages 1 yr an 5 month i been try currently on cd6 an taking soy isoflavones xx

Hi sugerr, sorry to hear you've had such a long ttc journey so far. How long did it take you yo conceive your first? xx

Hi she is nearly 9 months old :)

I ovulate on Sunday so trying every day til Monday - I've got it set in my mind it will take longer to get pregnant this time round. Took me 3 months last time :)

I'm due to ovulate this weekend too according to fertility friend but I've had ewcm today so I reckon it will be sooner than that. We bd yesterday and will again tomorrow then every day until Monday. I'm not really expecting a bfp this cycle, just trying to get to grips with what my body's doing :)

She onli took a month to conceive so kind of heartbreaking this one is takin a while am hopeing to ovulate early with taking these tablets an oo good luck girls u never no could get a bfp xx

Were you girls 100% sure you wanted to try for a second LO? I keep going back and forth. I'm selfish and don't want to have to give up any of my time with my daughter, but I also want her to have a forever best friend. How/when did you know you wanted another?

She onli took a month to conceive so kind of heartbreaking this one is takin a while am hopeing to ovulate early with taking these tablets an oo good luck girls u never no could get a bfp xx

Wow yeah I bet that is hard :hugs: your #2 is definitely taking his/her sweet time. I hope you have some luck with the soy xx

Thank you sarah am hoping so nt getting my hopes up though as they always break when af comes :( xx

Were you girls 100% sure you wanted to try for a second LO? I keep going back and forth. I'm selfish and don't want to have to give up any of my time with my daughter, but I also want her to have a forever best friend. How/when did you know you wanted another?

I can relate! I've been broody since my lo was about 6 months old but at that point it wasn't a strong enough urge to make me want to do anything about it. We couldn't afford to put 2 babies into nursery anyway so we've had to wait until now.

Aside from the money issue, I've struggled a bit because my first was a very high maintenance baby and its only just recently that she's mellowed so ive always had it in the back of my mind that #2 could be just as hard work. So there's been a lot of to-ing and fro-ing about that. There's even a part of me that thinks lets just hurry up and get that baby stage over with so I can enjoy my 2 children. I also want a small enough age gap do they will still play together and if we leave it much longer we won't have that.

But the main thing that's made us make the decision is that my LO is obsessed with babies and loves to help out with the babies at nursery. She asks for a baby all the time and I think she'd make a great big sister. :)

I'm sorry to hear its taking this long with your second. This is what I'm worried about. Some people say 'oh it's easier to conceive second' but obviously this isn't the case.

Good Luck Sugerr x :)

Oh by the way I'm not very good with all the lingo so I'm not sure what the cd means :(

Hi monroea I was the same going back and forth, I still am but it could take a long time to conceive so I'd rather start trying and see where it takes us.

The only thing that worried me and my husband about having a second was the money issue!

I want my daughter to have brother or sister I'd love there not to be a massive gap.

I knew I wanted another one so soon after my first (who is not quite 9months old) because a few on my friends had posted a 12 week scan picture on Facebook and instead of thinking 'wow, congratulations' I felt broody and thought I wish that was me!! :)

Ignore this blank message I don't really know how to use this forum stuff:)

I'm due to ovulate this weekend too according to fertility friend but I've had ewcm today so I reckon it will be sooner than that. We bd yesterday and will again tomorrow then every day until Monday. I'm not really expecting a bfp this cycle, just trying to get to grips with what my body's doing :)

I have p tracker lite on my phone and it says I was fertile from Tuesday, I ovulate Sunday and I'm still fertile on Monday. I know the feeling I'm not expecting a positive next month but might as well start trying :) its so funny after day 3 or 4 my husband says he feels used for his sperm haha

I'm not very good with all the lingo so I'm not sure what the cd means :([/QUOTE]

I'm sorry to hear its taking this long with your second. This is what I'm worried about. Some people say 'oh it's easier to conceive second' but obviously this isn't the case.

Oh by the way I'm not very good with all the lingo so I'm not sure what the cd means :(

It means cycle day hun an thankyou am hoping it happens soon as its been ages am thinking about giving up hope x

It means cycle day hun an thankyou am hoping it happens soon as its been ages am thinking about giving up hope x

Oh no Sugerr please don't give up hope. Have you have had reflexology? My mum is a reflexologist and she did my feet for me before and throughout my last pregnancy. It can sometimes help (no scientific research, but I love it) x

Oh no Sugerr please don't give up hope. Have you have had reflexology? My mum is a reflexologist and she did my feet for me before and throughout my last pregnancy. It can sometimes help (no scientific research, but I love it) x

Noo not tryed that might have to just feel like its never going to happen x

My daughter has an older half brother but he is being raised by a different mother with different values and standards. My husband has already said that when his mother passes, he plans to lose touch with his side of the family (they aren't good influences anyway) and I'm an only child. I just fear that my daughter isn't going to have a big enough support system as she grows up and what if something happens to her father or I?? It makes me sad to think she might feel alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->