Started Trying for baby number 2!

Yep I hear ya time is soooo slow when ur in the tww....I cannot wait to test.

I know what you mean but then I just have a feeling that it won't be this month, I mean I'd be pretty lucky if I get pregnant first month of trying I suppose only time will tell (hurry up 9 days!!!!) haha :)

I think I only ov yesterday so I've got even longer to wait :dohh:

good luck. Drives me crazy in the tww. then again im CD11 waiting to O which is driving me crazy lol

Still trying for our second. By the time it happens at the earliest our first will be 5yrs old.

I know what you mean but then I just have a feeling that it won't be this month, I mean I'd be pretty lucky if I get pregnant first month of trying I suppose only time will tell (hurry up 9 days!!!!) haha :)

First month of trying for us too so we are totally in thr same boat!

First month of trying for us too so we are totally in thr same boat!

Please let me know how u get on :) x:thumbup:

Took a test this morning and its a BFN I've been upset and grumpy all day! :growlmad:

Checking in. We started ttc this month.

Well I was due yesterday and still no period but BFN on test so I'm just waiting for Period to start :( hopefully next month, fingers crossed x

Well I was due yesterday and still no period but BFN on test so I'm just waiting for Period to start :( hopefully next month, fingers crossed x

Are u officially out this month hun?

If so we can support eachother through the next month, what do u think? :flower:

Are u officially out this month hun?

If so we can support eachother through the next month, what do u think? :flower:

Well I'm not sure i still haven't got my period yet! Which is frustrating as I'm having the moods and pains but no period yet! :shrug:

If I get my period I would like to support each other :thumbup:

Don't lose hope hun, you're not out yet!

How many dpo are you? I got a bfn on an IC at 11dpo then yesterday (12dpo) I got the faintest line ever on a FRER. Today its darker!

How many dpo are you? I got a bfn on an IC at 11dpo then yesterday (12dpo) I got the faintest line ever on a FRER. Today its darker!

I'm not sure what Dpo or IC or FRER stands for... :)

My period was due on Sunday so I'm 3 days late which I never normally am... Took another test last night and it was a BFN :( I'm getting all the symptoms of a period like back ache and tummy ache but no period as of yet! I just want it to start so that I can get over this and look forward to trying at the end of this month! I use clear blue digitial tests so I'm guessing when your test is darker it means you could be pregnant?? X

Hi ladies, can you join you?

I am getting my mirena removed on Friday and then it is boooom bang TTC number 2!!!!! :happydance:

It took us quite a long time to conceive the 1st time around, but I am hoping that this time it will be easy and quick!

x

Hi ladies, can you join you?

I am getting my mirena removed on Friday and then it is boooom bang TTC number 2!!!!! :happydance:

It took us quite a long time to conceive the 1st time around, but I am hoping that this time it will be easy and quick!

x

Of course you can :thumbup:

Good Luck let us know how you get on :)

My period was due on Sunday so I'm 3 days late which I never normally am... Took another test last night and it was a BFN :( I'm getting all the symptoms of a period like back ache and tummy ache but no period as of yet! I just want it to start so that I can get over this and look forward to trying at the end of this month! I use clear blue digitial tests so I'm guessing when your test is darker it means you could be pregnant?? X

dpo is days past ovulation, ic is internet cheapie (pregnancy test) and frer is first response early response :flower:
Fc AF stays away for you, still in with a chance until then! :dust:

dpo is days past ovulation, ic is internet cheapie (pregnancy test) and frer is first response early response :flower:
Fc AF stays away for you, still in with a chance until then! :dust:

Haha thank you for that... I just had to googled what FC stood for (fingers crossed)!!

Ok Sarah lo I ovulated on Sunday 28th July :)

Still no sign of AF but got really bad back ache but no period pains today!! :wacko:

Good luck ladies, hope you don't mind me butting in! I remember some of your names from the trimester forums. We are going to be ttc after Christmas so bit early I'm just reading up and getting prepared lol. Nervous and excited abt ttc no 2. Good luck hope you all get your bfp soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->