Starting a Fitter/healthier life (without weightloss)

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
Hey all I decided after being told we can't TTC anymore than i would focus on other things.....

decided to start horse riding etc, but i also want to get fitter because i really am not fit in anyway shape or form, i think i have been hiding behind my asthma, lack of free time and such but really need to take hold of myself and do it for myself and my man because he deserve me not to put myself in a grave lol.....

anyways would love others who are wanting to get fit but not basing it on weightloss? i am pretty tiny so i have always used that as a reason i didn't need to work out or watch what i eat, although i am beyond lucky that i haven't changed size or weight wise much but on the inside i know its not good.....

anyways anyone want to join me on healthier life? would love to share tips ideas and meals etc because my meals are mainly limited

well today i done 20mins on the exercise bike covering over 6miles :D was proud of myself and had an apple afterwards but now i am hungry lol

Food diary:

Breakfast: banana
Lunch: Banana & Milk
Dinner: broccoli soup (home-made), Pasta with chicken and really really low fat cream cheese and some low fat home made short-bread.....

snack: had an apple after workout but hungry now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->