Starting a new month ttc

bek74

Mum of 5
Reaction score
Ok well the last month ended badly for me, so I am starting again.

Today is cd1, who else is in this month?

Me! Im on CD3 AF is just about over. Not sure what strat. Im going to use this month. But TBH, I think Im going to just try....Go with the flow. We have been TTC for over a year now and this is the only Strat. I have not tried. I know Hubby is getting tired of all the Technical stuff and it does turn him off. I will be tryint OPK's. Not sure if it will be this cycle or next. So Fingers crossed for all of us....

:dust:

i am so in for this month, i had a bad month last month too so go us :hugs:

Pregnant by christmas ladies! :headspin:

I'm in! I'm on CD14 (without knowing length of cycle) - so I am just going with the flow right now. I don't expect too much this month -it is my first month since :witch:, since coming off the pill!! But...yeaaah Soon to be - Pregnant by Christmas - BRING IT ONNNNN :) :) :rofl:

god knows whats happening with me! I am still waiting for my period and its been 6 weeks since I had my implant out, its getting very frustrating now, I had some very light spotting last night and thought it might be the start of my period but nothing as of yet, I really hope AF turns up today so I can actually have a cycle!

good luck everyone I hope we get lots of BFP's before christmas xxx

Good luck guys, few more days and i will probably be in here.

Count me in as well!!! I am on CD7.

Well I am now cd2 and about to head off to get my blood test done. Don't really see the point since AF showed up, but Dr wants one anyway before the HSG.

Good luck ladies, fingers crossed someone gets a BFP this month :hugs:

well I had more spotting, it was blood streaked discharge really thought it could be the start of my period but it wasnt, nothing since :-( I really want my period to come and for my body to get back to normal xxx

Hi there
I will probably be joining you too. :witch: hasn't arrived yet but I am sure she is due to make an appearance any day soon.

Sinead

I'm on CD4, so I'm joining you again this month.

Lauz hunnie:hugs:

I am cd3 today. I had my blood test yesterday and I have to get a pelvic ultra sound done on Saturday cd7, then my HSG test is being done Monday cd9. I am totally freaking out incase I get bad news.

Good luck all :hugs:

Hello Bek honey, How are you keeping??, I miss you so much. Hope all goes well for you this month, I no it has been getting you down now for so long. I have an appointment on Friday to get the blue dye test done. I forget the name of it. Im getting so anxious now, but I do hope that the answer lies in this, so that after 4 years I will no what is wrong with me. Im always thinking of you Bek. :tease:

I'm on CD2 (ticker is slightly out and I'm too lazy to change it!!!), so there seems to be quite a few of us on the same time-line. Hopefully this is gonna mean quite a few BFP's!!! So come girls lets get this show on the road!!!! We can do it, I have a positive feeling about it

Sinead

How are we all going ladies??. I am CD5 and counting down the days till I get my HSG test done. Fingers crossed.

Hope we get some BFP this month ladies.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Im CD8 and starting the bunny method tonight!! DH has no idea what's in store for him!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hmmm..... may even start this afternoon!!:blush::rofl:

I'm on CD18, I got a peak in my OPK yesterday and today. My plan is to start PG test on 10/19. Good luck all!

Im CD8 and starting the bunny method tonight!! DH has no idea what's in store for him!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hmmm..... may even start this afternoon!!:blush::rofl:
Look out woman on a mission, lol

Good luck Hun I pray this is your month :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back