Starting another cycle and looking for support

tmag

Reaction score
I'm 29 and TTC #1. This will be my second serious cycle TTC. I went off the pill at the end of February and last month was the first time I used an opk.

I would love to have a few TTC buddies for support. My family situation is a bit complicated as my husband has two teenage girls from a previous marriage. So, I'd love to meet a few people willing to listen and I can offer support to anyone needing it.

:hi:hi

im ttc# 1 with OH as well. and im in need of a buddy as well.i cant talk to my family, its not really an option for me either. i really need support and also i can give suoport too:flower: hopefully we get our BFP's soon!

Definitely. It can be really though without anyone to talk to. Drop me a note if you need to talk. :)

Hi girls! Thought I would drop by and say hello as it is a much easier journey with someone experiencing the same things. I am 27 and TTC # 3 (#1 with my fiance) I have 2 daughters from a previous marriage. Where is everyone in their cycle currently? I am CD 6 and ready to ovulate already. HA! GL ladies and hopefully we can all get a BFP this month!!

Hi girls! Thought I would drop by and say hello as it is a much easier journey with someone experiencing the same things. I am 27 and TTC # 3 (#1 with my fiance) I have 2 daughters from a previous marriage. Where is everyone in their cycle currently? I am CD 6 and ready to ovulate already. HA! GL ladies and hopefully we can all get a BFP this month!!

hey! Im on CD 4 and goodluck to you too! I hope so too!!

Hi ladies! Can I join in too? I am 28 and TTC my first with my husband. We've started "really trying" even though I have been ready for what feels like forever! I am trying super hard to keep TTC quiet amongst our friends and family bc I can't handle people constantly asking me if I am preggo/TTC/etc ALL THE TIME.

I am on CD12 today, usually have a slightly long cycle (+/-34) so we will all likely reach ovulation around the same time!

Hi ladies! Can I join in too? I am 28 and TTC my first with my husband. We've started "really trying" even though I have been ready for what feels like forever! I am trying super hard to keep TTC quiet amongst our friends and family bc I can't handle people constantly asking me if I am preggo/TTC/etc ALL THE TIME.

I am on CD12 today, usually have a slightly long cycle (+/-34) so we will all likely reach ovulation around the same time!

hey!! of course you can!! it would be so cool if we all got our BFPs around the same time:happydance: feel free to message me:flower:

I definitely know what you mean about being ready for a long time. Good luck to you and hopefully we can compare symptoms in no time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->