Starting clomid this month

sianii

Reaction score
Hi all, Well the fs has finially put me on clomid after so many tests. I am on my 3rd day of norethisterone (to bring af) and when af arrives, in roughly 10 days i will be starting clomid 50mg on days 2-7. I am very anxious/nervous and excited and hoping that it works. Does anyone have any positive experiences to help keep me sane? :lol: If there is any ladies out there who will be starting clomid this month aswell and would like to buddy up for support and share experiences, i would love someone to share the pressure with. Any help and support would be great. Thank you xx

I start round 4 today. I take 50mg days 3-7. It has helped me ovulate but we haven't gotten our bfp yet. I take mine at 8pm to avoid any possible side effects (sleep through them) and I try to drink lots of water because clomid dries my cm up a bit. Good luck to you and hopefully this will be our month :)

Hello sainii!! I am also starting clomid this month. I will start my provera on Friday and will take clomid on cd5-9. Have you been having cycle issues??

Thank you for the replys :) hello Hope1409 Ohh is there many side effects?? I may take mine at night aswell then if it helps :) thanks for the advise! Ohh that's good that it makes you ovulate, just hope for that bfp now :) Hi scottky, yea I have pcos and don't ovulate or get af :( Been with the fs for a while now, they put me on metformin for agggeesss to see if that helped regulate my cycles but it hasn't done anything so I had a hsg test to check my tubes were clear (which they were) Thank god!! And my uva half had sperm test ect and that's fine so they have eventully put me on clomid !! :D Praying that it makes me ovulate. Baby dust to both of you!! And ye hopfully this will be our month :) xx

Thank you for the replys :) hello Hope1409 Ohh is there many side effects?? I may take mine at night aswell then if it helps :) thanks for the advise! Ohh that's good that it makes you ovulate, just hope for that bfp now :) Hi scottky, yea I have pcos and don't ovulate or get af :( Been with the fs for a while now, they put me on metformin for agggeesss to see if that helped regulate my cycles but it hasn't done anything so I had a hsg test to check my tubes were clear (which they were) Thank god!! And my uva half had sperm test ect and that's fine so they have eventully put me on clomid !! :D Praying that it makes me ovulate. Baby dust to both of you!! And ye hopfully this will be our month :) xx

I personally haven't had any side effects but most women on here have said they get hot flashes, mood swings and headaches...those seem to be the most common but I have yet to experience, lol. Hopefully I won't. Are you going to be monitored at all with us or day21 bloodwork to see if clomid is helping you?

I'd love to be on this forum.....I have been diagnosed with pcos....though i am quite regular with my periods but progesterone levels is very low to confirm ovulation....starting my clomid cycle today. I am on 50mg day2-6. Really nervous and excited... hope it works for us....Anyone who has pcos and succeeded on clomid??

Hi, well the fs told me to take clomid from day 2-7 and on day 2 ring them to get a us scan on day 9 to see if I have eggs??! I don't realy no what they ment but just doing what they say lol, ooh I think I will deffo take the clomid at night then, just incase I have side effects, but hopfully I won't have any like you :) xx

Welcome lotofbabydust :D Love the name btw!! xx

Hi ladies - do you mind me asking why you were put on clomid?

I've been off pill for 14 mths (after taking for 15 yrs) & cycles have never been regular since. I started taking bbt & it confirmed I didn't O that cycle. I tried agnus castus for 3 cycles - which worked - but stopped taking it & didn't O. :(

Just trying to work out what is wrong really & what might help.

I got put on clomid because after being off birth control for ten moths my cycle had not returned. I have been given provera twice, and blood tests confirmed I am not ovulating

Hi ladies - do you mind me asking why you were put on clomid?

I've been off pill for 14 mths (after taking for 15 yrs) & cycles have never been regular since. I started taking bbt & it confirmed I didn't O that cycle. I tried agnus castus for 3 cycles - which worked - but stopped taking it & didn't O. :(

Just trying to work out what is wrong really & what might help.

I have been advised clomid as i have pcos.....generally ob/gyn prescribed clomid to those who have irregular period or dont ovulate on their own....in your case because you have irregular periods and u dont ovulate, you should speak to ur doctor...u never know clomid may be suitable for u as well

Hope this helps :)

Hi, welcome :) Yes I got prescribed clomid because I have pcos and don't ovulate on my own, me and my oh have been trying for about 3 1/2 years with 1 miscarriage, maybe you should goto your doctor and see if he can help? I have heard that it can take time for your body to resume back to its self after long term contraception, how long have you not been ovulating naturally for? I have heard that angus catus is great for helping ppl ovulate again after being on the pill Xx

Hope it's ok if I join the group. :) I was prescribed clomid because I don't ovulate on my own. I am on Day 3 of provera and will be starting my first round of clomid as soon as AF shows. 50mg...and haven't decided which days i'll take it yet. My doctor generally suggests CD3-7...so i'll probably just go with that.

Hope it's ok if I join the group. :) I was prescribed clomid because I don't ovulate on my own. I am on Day 3 of provera and will be starting my first round of clomid as soon as AF shows. 50mg...and haven't decided which days i'll take it yet. My doctor generally suggests CD3-7...so i'll probably just go with that.
Hello and welcome :) I have just finished my 6th day of northisterone and will be starting my 1st round v clomid when af arrives aswell so we will only be a couple v days between starting clomid :) I'm very excited but worried incase it doesn't work aswell, but I supose I'll have to keep my thoughts positive untill 'The test' tells me differently lol :D looking forward to sharing experiences and stories, Lots and lots of baby dust to all of us!! xxx

I have completed 2 days of clomid 50mg day 2-6....today is 3rd.......taking them at night........no side effects so far......hope it works fine :)

Hello and welcome :) I have just finished my 6th day of northisterone and will be starting my 1st round v clomid when af arrives aswell so we will only be a couple v days between starting clomid :) I'm very excited but worried incase it doesn't work aswell, but I supose I'll have to keep my thoughts positive untill 'The test' tells me differently lol :D looking forward to sharing experiences and stories, Lots and lots of baby dust to all of us!! xxx

I've gone the other way....i'm being SUPER positive and truly believing that THIS month is it! This month, first round of clomid, i'll be pregnant! I've even started buying baby things.... lol

I've always thought that was "bad luck" but whatever, i'm going for it. This month is going to be it, so it's not bad luck. lol ;)

So if positivity has anything to do with things, i've got that covered. :happydance:

I too have just been prescribed Clomid and start tomorrow. I have PCOS and although I was having what I thought were irregular cycles, it turns out I haven't been ovulating at all. My DH and I have been TTC for 15 months now, so I'm just hoping it works. Fingers crossed for you ladies x

Helloo ladies :) well its my last day of northisterone today so i should start af in the next couple of days. and then starting the long waiting clomid!! :s Feeling very hopful that it works. I think its the best way to be - positive but make sure you dnt get to hopful and become realy depressed if it doesnt happen this month, (iv done this b4) realy feeling 'this is the month' and then BOOM!! im not :( then the feeling of depression sinks in, so i have just started to think, it will happen when its ment to happen and just hoping its soon lol, keep me updated girlys. Tons of baby dust to us all xxxx

I have finished my first round of clomid yesterday.......now waiting to O.......so far no side effects......FX :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->