Starting clomid this month

Good luck lovely!! Sending lots of baby dust :D xxx

will be using provera from tuesday and by the end of the month clomid hopefully

will be using provera from tuesday and by the end of the month clomid hopefully

Welcome, Ooh good luck!! :) Do u have pcos aswell?? I will be starting clomid asoon as af decides to show her face haha xx

I m not having ny scans. Do u think it can cause issues like cyst etc

I m not having ny scans. Do u think it can cause issues like cyst etc

Not necessarily......it depends on Drs really....some advise scans some not.......and Dont worry and remember sometimes it is ok not to know all the answers :winkwink:

Hi all, just wanted to join you all.

I've been ttc for 2yrs now, had endometriosis removed last month and I am currently on my first cycle of clomid, day 4, just one more day to take now then :sex:

Been taking Clomid in the night but still having really bad headaches that not even paracetomol is shifting, hopefully it will all be worth it though

:dust: to you all xxx

My doctor isn't monitoring my progress on the clomid at all. He gave me 4 months worth of prescriptions and told me to either come back when i'm pregnant, or at the end of 4 months if i'm not pregnant and we'll proceed with further tests/dose changes, etc.

I could use some advice, ladies. When I was prescribed the provera, he ultrasounded me and I had a 4mm lining....am I likely to bleed at all, or should I just start the clomid?

Hi all, just wanted to join you all.

I've been ttc for 2yrs now, had endometriosis removed last month and I am currently on my first cycle of clomid, day 4, just one more day to take now then :sex:

Been taking Clomid in the night but still having really bad headaches that not even paracetomol is shifting, hopefully it will all be worth it though

:dust: to you all xxx

Hello and welcome :) oh no, hope the headaches go soon!! Me and my oh have been trying for about 3 1/2 years, I have pcos and have tryed so many things to help, but nothin worked, just waiting for af to show anyday (after taking norethisterone to induce it) then I shall be starting clomid and praying it works!! Keep updating and let us all no how u get on :) baby dust to you too xx

My doctor isn't monitoring my progress on the clomid at all. He gave me 4 months worth of prescriptions and told me to either come back when i'm pregnant, or at the end of 4 months if i'm not pregnant and we'll proceed with further tests/dose changes, etc.

I could use some advice, ladies. When I was prescribed the provera, he ultrasounded me and I had a 4mm lining....am I likely to bleed at all, or should I just start the clomid?

Ohh my doc gave me 4 months worth but told me to call them to arrange a scan when I start a period, if the doc has told you to take prova b4 clomid then I would take his advise, that's what I did and its supose to make it 'fresh' inside for a new cycle aswell, hope this helps. Maybe ring ur fs and just ask him about bloods/us scan and see what they say because iv heard clomid can sometime cause cysts ect but I'm sure your in the best hands hun, Good luck :) xx

No, the problem is that I DID take the provera....but no bleed so far. I'm wondering if I even WILL bleed or not though, because there isn't much there. :(

hi ladies, just dropping in to see how everyone is. i am cd10 today and i have to agree with the above comments, this round of clomid gave me nasty headaches the last 2 days. usually i have no side effects with clomid as i take them at night, but the last 2 days the headaches were horrible. i really hope this round is the one for me. i already booked my appointment for the end of the month with my gyno in case i get a bfn....but hopefully i can call and cancel that and make my first prenatal appointment instead :) a girl can dream cant she....

HI! I too am doing my first round of Clomid this cycle. I start taking it tomorrow. Not nervous about the side effects but more so if Clomid is even going to work for me. I was diagnosed with PCOS as well. Started Provera on saturday and AF came on sunday really light and I spoted for a day and a half and it stopped. I don't know if I am going to bleed more or if my body is done. I want to be hopeful and say this is going to be the month, but every month I say that I get very depressed with I keep getting negative pregnancy tests.

Called the OBGYN today and she said to just wait a few days and see if AF shows...but that it might not. So we'll see what happens. They also have decided to monitor me this cycle now, so I get to go for bloods on CD24 to see if I O'd. :)

Good luck lovely!! Sending lots of baby dust :D xxx

Thanks.....I need it :haha:

I'm sure url b fine hun, are u having a us scan or day 21 bloods to see if clomid has worked?? x

I am not having scans...only day 21 blood test....lets c :winkwink:

Ooh I'm having us scan on day 9 I think they said, I think day 9 may b a lil early though :s what do u think? x

I think day 9 is ok as i read somewhere that sometime they may call you on day 8 so its is fine

hello ladies!! I have been keeping updated on this thread to see how everyone is doing... seems like things are going well. I am still waiting for this cycle to end so i can move on to the next cycle with clomid :) After my cd21 blood test i actually had an opk come out positive, so the hubs and i dtd for good measure, and i am now 7dpo assuming i actually ovulated. I am praying that the clomid will never be used, and that i will test positive next week. I have had cramps and pinching since 3dpo, and my boobs have been driving me nuts the past 2 days. Hope everyone is having a good week so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->