Starting clomid this month

hello ladies!! I have been keeping updated on this thread to see how everyone is doing... seems like things are going well. I am still waiting for this cycle to end so i can move on to the next cycle with clomid :) After my cd21 blood test i actually had an opk come out positive, so the hubs and i dtd for good measure, and i am now 7dpo assuming i actually ovulated. I am praying that the clomid will never be used, and that i will test positive next week. I have had cramps and pinching since 3dpo, and my boobs have been driving me nuts the past 2 days. Hope everyone is having a good week so far!

Ooh good luck hun!! How exciting :D xxx

Hello and welcome nursemommy, hope all goes ok, fingers are crossed for you :)
Hi all, just a quick update, had my last pill 2days ago and still not sign of af :( realy thought it was going to happen today as I was crampy yesterday but nothin! Hope the pills have worked. Good luck to everyone, keep updating and let us all no how ur getting on, baby dust to us all xxx

Hello lovely ladies!! When I took the provera it was 5 days after the last pill that af came back, both cycles I took it. The packaging and the pharmacist both said it can take up to two weeks

Hi and thanks scottky, the 1st time I took it, it took about 1 week to start af, the 2nd time I took it (with a different brand) it took 2 days and now they gave me the same brand as the 1st time I took it again its taking long again so I think it may b the brand?! Dnt no how or why though :s the fs told me to take it for 10 days this time where as last time he said to take it for only 7 days, but still nothin has happened, iv been crampy again today and totally addicted to chocolate so I think and hope that she will show soon! Lol xx

Boo. I want AF to come NOW....not in 2 weeks! lol I took my last provera pill on Saturday night. :(

I stArted provera but won't b taking clomid this cycle bcoz dh sa will take 1 month
So I will try Soy Iso higher dose this time n see way happens

It's my 1st day taking provera n I m having cramps , r they going to last 10 days? Bbt charting n no change in temps

I've done Provera twice now and the first time I got AF within two days and the second time it took 4 days. I need to force yet another cycle (first round of Clomid 50mg did not work) and I'm dreading it. I think I'm going to wait until Monday or Tuesday to start. The doctor did warn me that it could take up to 14 days after the last pill.

Good luck though - let us know what happens!

Hello ladies hope you don't mind if I jump in. I do ovulate and have periods reg. had ultrasound and doc put me on birth control for one month due to fibers on ovaries. I will start 50mg of clomid cycle day 5-9, she gave me a refill and also put me on metaformine.

Praying this is all our month for the BFP.

It is possible to start while still on the meds, my dr said if that happens to quit taking the pills. I didn't have cramps but like 3 days before af.

It is possible to start while still on the meds, my dr said if that happens to quit taking the pills. I didn't have cramps but like 3 days before af.

I have started both times while still taking the meds and the doctor told me to stop the first round and to keep taking it for the full 7 days the second time.

I have started both times while still taking the meds and the doctor told me to stop the first round and to keep taking it for the full 7 days the second time.

Wonder why they told you different the second time? I am prescribed a 10 day dose, how strong is your 7 day dose??

Wonder why they told you different the second time? I am prescribed a 10 day dose, how strong is your 7 day dose??

Not sure what the reason was - I have to take it again and I'm not sure which method I should follow. I also don't remember my dose - it's been a while since I got the prescription.

I've done Provera twice now and the first time I got AF within two days and the second time it took 4 days. I need to force yet another cycle (first round of Clomid 50mg did not work) and I'm dreading it. I think I'm going to wait until Monday or Tuesday to start. The doctor did warn me that it could take up to 14 days after the last pill.

ooh no :( what dose of clomid are you on? I still havent started af :( taking forever! wondering if it is ever going to come now :( I was so hopful when i got prescribed clomid but the excitment is wearing away slowly because af is taking to long to come so i can start them. xxx

Boo. I want AF to come NOW....not in 2 weeks! lol I took my last provera pill on Saturday night. :(

Im with you here!! Taking so blumming long :'( I took my last pill about 5 days ago now and still nothing xx

ooh no :( what dose of clomid are you on? I still havent started af :( taking forever! wondering if it is ever going to come now :( I was so hopful when i got prescribed clomid but the excitment is wearing away slowly because af is taking to long to come so i can start them. xxx

I'll start 100mg CD5-9 this next round. I'm on CD 31 but dreading taking Provera and the Clomid again so I'm putting it off for a few more days! I was excited about the Clomid at first now I'm nervous it won't work for me.

Fingers crossed that your af comes soon!

Those of you waiting for af, are you tracking your cm?? After my dose of provera my cm basically was nonexistent the two days before af came back

She has arrived!!! :D This means I start my clomid 2morrow :s My fs told me to ring when af arrived to book a us for day 9ish but they haven't answered today and there closed over weekend, worried now that they wnt b able to moniter me :s thank u every one and good luck. Xxxx

She has arrived!!! :D This means I start my clomid 2morrow :s My fs told me to ring when af arrived to book a us for day 9ish but they haven't answered today and there closed over weekend, worried now that they wnt b able to moniter me :s thank u every one and good luck. Xxxx

WOW. I bet u'd never be so happy to see AF as u r now:happydance:

Good Luck hun :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back