Starting clomid!

Hi ladies do you mind if I join? Am on first cycle if clomid cd 2-6 on cd8 now. My fs put me straight onto 100mg. Haven't had any side effects as yet and getting highs on my cbfm since cd6. Fingers crossed it works for us all this cycle.

Hello Nes! I am cycle day 7 so you have the jump on me! hehe Welcome to our group! I am just having slight twinges in the ovary area and hotflashes...headache is gone (usually get 1 but it lasts all day!)..now I am just waiting..gearing up to O and trying to time things so we hit the mark!! GL and baby dust!

Cycle day 10 today.... I took my last dose of clomid last night and am already so impatient that I bought OPKS today and tested on one already! It's stark negative though! I'm relieved...even though I know clomid can give a false positive on an ovulatin test (if taken too close to last dose) I'm happy that it was negative! I had a big fear I'd miss my surge somehow, but now I have enough tests to test for two weeks (or twice a day for a week...haven't decided yet)

know how you feel Mindgames....I just finished my last clomid tonight and will start testing tomorrow..I liike tosee the progression...plus..I have to pee on something! I am going to try my hardest not to do HPT's until at least 12 dpo this time though!
To many evaps on IC's last month..to disappointing...
But this month we will all get our BFP's!! Baby dust!

Ahh maybe you shouldn't! I took an opk yesterday afternoon almost a full day after my last dose of clomid, and the I took two today (am and pm) and mine are fading! :(

I know clomid can show positive on an opk and that's probably all it is, but its still discouraging, and I can't help but worry I've ovulated already!

Last month I went crazy testing early so am going to try to wait til14 dpo-don't hold me to that tho! My cbfm has gone straight to high which I presume is because if the clomid.

Mind....it is a good thing you are testing early..you can see the progression! I know you haven't O'ed yet so keep testing and you will see that dark line! Last month (I know, I refer to it alot!) I did early opk's and they were not dark at all and then BAM...it was darker then the control line..I took that one in the afternoon. So be steady and you are going to O sometime this week! I just know it!

Ness...I am sure it is because of the meds....my dr. told me to wait to start on CD 13..so be patient (not my strong point either!hehe) I would keep testing twice a day so not to miss it and look at the progression...

i finally get to start my OPK's tomorrow! I think since I have had to concentrate on the pre-O this month that I won't be so obsessed during the
2 WW! Hopefully not anyway! :wacko: :hugs:

I usually ov early so am desparate not to miss it. Its pushed it back two days so far so hopefully that means some really gd eggs are getting ready!!

Im on cd 13 today.. took my last dose cd9.. started testing with opks and my cbfm.. got my high today ater 2 days of lows.. so im hopefull i will o earlier.. :) good luck to you all :) we also started dtd every other night so as not to miss it..

Oh Lilrojo that is great news!! Baby dancing time!!! :sex: Fx'd that the lil' swimmers are already there waiting!! Then begins he 2 WW...I have another 3-5 days before O..thinking 3 though.. Keep us updated!! Good luck!

yep.. im betting i have another 3 ish days to oday too.. :) i dont ever o normally till cd18-19 so im hopefull i will o earlier this month..

Still waiting! Cycle day 10 for me and last month I got the surge on CD 13 and o'd CD 14...so hoping it stays the same this month..we are doing the baby dancing everyday from here on out until day after O'ing...we also use pre-seed..the first month of using it, I got a positive but the pregnancy ended 5 days later..so it does work good especially while taking Clomid..I really hope this is the month for us all!!!:hugs:

Got my peak this morning on cd12. We bd yest and will now go and pounce!! Good job I'm on half term hols!

How exciting that everyone is doing the baby dancing! Good luck girls!! :happydance:
I am on cycle dday 11 and negtive opk..so starting to test twice a day now...we will be doing baby dancing every night...maybe..hehe :shrug:
Good luck and baby thoughts floating everywhere!

yay good luck!!!

Im on cd 15 no peak yet still a high on my cbfm.. will test opk this afternoon.. :) dtd everyother night.. so hopefully catch this month...

Hey girls, I was wondering if you can help me out. I took clomid for the first time this cycle (for unexplained) on cd2-6. On cd 12,13,14 I had strong O pains. On cd 14 I got a pos opk but have been getting them ever since (cd14.15.16.17). I normally O on my own and my signs of O are gone so whats with the positive opks?! Anyone else experience this with clomid?
Thanks in advance and babydust to all!!

I might suggest a cyct...I never had one nor have I ever had a + opk for 4 days but the research I have read might suggest it..something to look into..Good luck1
has anyone O'd yet?? I might in 2 days so FX'd! We have been dtd for the last 2 nights and guess will continue..but now have to think of ideas to spice it up...been ttc for 6 months now and ideas are running low! hehe
Good luck everyone and keep us updated! :hugs:

Good luck to you too faither.. Im still waiting o o.. cd16... 7 days past last clomid.. so should o soon..

Born2 this is my first cycle on clomid. My cbfm gave me highs from cd6-11 then 2 peaks cd12/13 and today back to highs. I didn't get any lows which I think is due to the clomid. It could well influence how many positives u get-I've read the cbfm is programmed to give 2 peaks and a high once it detects the surge. Good luck.

cd 17 still a high.. neg opks yet.. ugh.. my ovaries ache though for sure.. so hope its soon.. 8 days past clomid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->