starting dieting need advice

L

lil star

hi ladies so i starting dieting today and i have no clue on it what so ever im not partically unhealthy i eat my veg and fruit but cant resist the sweet stuff... anyway i just dont know what to eat to class it as dieting this morning i had bran flakes and for lunch i had pasta chicken and salad... i plan to start exersizing soon once af decides to show up n go... im 10st and would really like to lose 1 more stone i still have a jelly belly 1 year on and its getting me down so i really need to start to help myself feel better oh never compliments me so i guess im doing it for him aswell thanks in advance xx:flower:

Hello, what kind of exercise do you do? Lots of exercise will be very beneficial to your weight-loss.
As for dieting, be careful not to deprive yourself and eat as naturally as possible.
Stay away from processed stuff, drink LOTS of water daily, of course, eat veggies.
I recommend reading a couple of nutrition books to get you started.

I use myfitnesspal. Google it. Its a free calorie counting website and you can get an app as well. There is a thread on here somewhere for it and lots of us are on it. As you can see i lost 22lb. I have never had sucsess before :) You basically jus enter everything you eat and drink and stay within your calories. Then any exercise you do you add that in as well. I have made lots of surportive friends on there as well. You should take a look

hi thanks for the replies im not exersizing at the min but plan to do the 30 day shred and mabye some more sit ups a day i dont really know what sort of exersizes to do im bit rubbish with this sort of thing... my dieting went out the window over the weekend so gonna start again tomoz ill go take a look at my fitnesspal thanks xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->