Starting IUI this month.......a little nervous!!

TTC With PCOS

Mum of 1 after 4 yr wait!
Reaction score
:shy:

Hello,

My names Maria I have PCOS and have been TTC for around 19 months.
Today is day 1 for me and I was very happy today as this means I can finally TTC, and I will be starting injections on Friday!!! :happydance:

However I am a little nervous about the injection and also I really don't want to get to happy in case it doesn't work.

Before This a lot of the 19 months has been spent waiting to be referred to a London hospital. I did have 6 months on clomid with no response at all!!

Is there anyone else starting IUI this month?

Thanks for listening x

heya hun ..wev been trying to concive for 3 yrs nearly we have unexpained fertility :(
just started round 1 of clomid
my fertilty doc said that if this dont work then there gunna try iui plzz tell me how you get on as this is the nxt stage for me hope you get you :bfp: soon

:dust:
too all

Hi,
Thanks for your reply!
I did 4 rounds of clomid but none worked for me due to pcos. I hope you have better luck with it than I did. Are on 50mg at the mo?
So far IUI hasn't been too bad, I've been put on 75IU of gonal-F which is an injection I do myself everyday. Tomorrow is my first scan to see if it's been working.
Fingers crossed! I'll let you know how I get on :)
Do the doctors not have any idea why you haven't concieved?
Lots of luck & baby dust to you
X x

Hi,
Well all has been going well! 1st scan not much had happened. 2nd scan I had 1 follicle at 13mm and 3rd scan my follicle grew to 18mm! I was so happy just to know my body is working! HCG Trigger shot taken on 27th and IUI on the 28th. I didn't hurt was just uncomfortable. And now I'm in my 2ww and won't know until 11th feb if it worked, other than feeling ovulation I have not had any other symptoms. Not sure if this is good or bad but at least I know my body is working at last!
How is everything going for you?
Best wishes
Maria x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back