Starting my journey alone

ButchMama

Reaction score
Hi all! About 5 years ago I leaned on this community for my first unexpected pregnancy. I was young and learned a lot here. Now I’m back! With a wonderful 4 year old and ready to start my journey WTT for baby #2. I’m at a point in my life where I want to give my daughter a sibling, I have the stability to provide for two and I know in my heart it’s the right time. I’ve never done the whole life thing traditionally, so it stands to reason I wouldn’t do pregnancy traditionally either. I am going at it alone. In February of 2020 I will begin my first round of artificial insemination through the Seattle Sperm Bank. It’s scary! But I’m so excited for this next step. I don’t really know what you’re supposed to put here, but if anyone has any experience with artificial insemination or intentional single parenthood, feel free to send me your advice!

didn't want to read and run, wishing you the best of luck with things hun. We`re WWT for #2 roughly 6 weeks to go now from what's felt like a life time of waiting

hey! good luck and good on you for doing it alone. I'm considering this option next year as well but we will see what life brings. My only advice would be to keep some of the same sperm so that later on if you want a 3rd child, at least you can use the same sperm so that 2 of the kids can be full siblings :) all the best xx

I don't have any experience with that, but I wanted to wish you the best of luck! :)

Wishing you all the best in your journey! I don't have experience with AI but there is an assisted contraception forum on here that might be able to give some great advice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->