Starting my own job business from home, update of how the 1st craft fair went 12/02

my latest things I have made, what do you all think ladies?

Attachments

• 100_0321.jpg
    100_0321.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_0314.jpg
    100_0314.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_0324.jpg
    100_0324.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_0328.jpg
    100_0328.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_0325.jpg
    100_0325.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 6
Very cute! Sorry about the stall. My sister and I do craft fairs, and I ran into that the last one we did. There were like 15 people total, and I only sold 2 onesies. I was brokenhearted. Oh well.

I'm so impressed you can do that without a machine! I can't sew that straight WITH my machines!

Your items are lovely!

Have you thougt about selling them on here??

Your items are lovely!

Have you thougt about selling them on here??

Don't believe I am allowed to, im trying to raise money to do my son a fancy dress party for his 2nd birthday, and to get him a punch and judy show plus the new baby jake doll out from cbeebies programme. Ill message wobbles and see what she says about it

Could you not sell them here?

https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swap-sell/

^^ Ahhh I have had a read through now.... I can see why you might not be allowed... but you could set up an ebay shop and post the link xxxx Good luck!!

Your items are lovely hun :) I'm sorry about the craft fair but stick with it. Have you tried looking around to see if there is any stalls you could have in markets? My sister is a wedding stationer and she sometimes has really terrible fairs and some really good ones. Hope some of that stuff sold on Facebook.

Love the 'love' cushion. How can we buy bits from you? Are you allowed to post the fb link?

They are lovely, at the moment memory blankets seem to be really popular people give you all their babies first clothes and you turn them into a patchwork quilt or cube or cushion. From looking around they seem to sell for about £40 for a cot sized one might be worth advertising you do memory items by request on your facebook selling page.

They are lovely, at the moment memory blankets seem to be really popular people give you all their babies first clothes and you turn them into a patchwork quilt or cube or cushion. From looking around they seem to sell for about £40 for a cot sized one might be worth advertising you do memory items by request on your facebook selling page.

Thats a great idea, I didn't think of that. Ill update later and also going to sort some new cards at some point so ill put that on there aswel, fab thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->