starting on clomid in a few days

babybooties

mammy to 2 little boys
Reaction score
Hi all

All ready have a son who is 3 years old then after having him couldnt get pregnant hoping clomid works for me as i ovulate some months and not other for months at a time.
Starting out on clomid for the first time on sunday, days 3 to 7 100g as anyone else started on this, Also did you have more then 1 baby and did u conceive in the first 3months?

Hope all is well hope some of you can answer some of my questions will be a great help,

I was on Clomid last cycle, and became pregnant the first time round. But, unfortunately, besides have difficulty conceiving, I also have recurrent m/c, and lost the pregnancy. But, the Clomid really worked (for me). I took 50mg, day 5-9. Fingers crossed for you! :hug:

thankyou for your reply

Everyone seems to be misc there babies i too lost babies in the past but didnt take the clomid then i worried if i fall pregnant on clomid it want stick

I'm currently on 50mg days 2-6 10DPO today and BFN but i'm sure it's still a little early to tell - I know it worked cos my O results were so high so i definately ovulated just not sure if i caught the egg.
Only time will tell now!

awww aflight i wish u all the best :hug:

im really hoping to be pregnant first time round on clomid heard theres some bad side affects hope i dont get any

first thing im gonna do on my wedding morning is do a pregnany test but not sure wether il be tooo early

Good luck with the clomid - i hope it works for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->