Starting to bleed at 5 weeks 2 days.

LNWXO

Reaction score
Last night I had some cramping and I’ve woken up this morning so some light pink when I wipe. Looks like another miscarriage. I was so hopeful :(

I feel like I’m the type of girl to have spotting and still have a healthy pregnancy. Every time I spot it always leads to loosing the baby :( I’m absolutely devastated. If o took a pregnancy test would it give me an indication to what’s going on do you think?

It’s so hard to say. It could go ether way. I had some spotting when my period was due with my last pregnancy but nothing at all this time. As you probably know heaps of women have slight spotting and everything is fine.

It would probably take a few days for tests to get lighter but if it’s darker than you’re last it could help put your mind at ease for a while?

I’ve just taken one. I did have to squeeze the smallest amount of wee out but at 5w 2days it would be dark still surely. X

AEEDC7FE-D0DF-4764-B7A9-93FDF57F0837.jpeg

Ahh I don’t know sorry hun, that may have just confused the situation more.. I would think it would be darker given your dates but the fact you had hardly any urine might have something to do with that. I guess only time will tell but I’m really hoping the bleeding stops

I went through this at 4+3 but everything was ok .They said that it's implantation. I hope it's the same for you .fx for you

With a test that light I’d wonder too. All you can do is keep an eye on it friend. I’m sorry you’re going through so much worry.

Thank you for your messages. I am proper heavy flow period so this is most definitely the end.

I am absolutely gutted, you’d think after so many losses it would hurt a little less but no. X

Thank you for your messages. I am proper heavy flow period so this is most definitely the end.

I am absolutely gutted, you’d think after so many losses it would hurt a little less but no. X

I am so so sorry for your loss!! Have you looked into Vitex for repeated miscarries? I have read many post across the web of women taking Vitex until the placenta takes over and that is the only thing that prevented a miscarry. I don't know your story at all and apologize if this message was completely inappropriate. Just passing by with my 2 cents. I have taken it myself for another reason and can say it 100% works. Just get a great brand.

I am so sorry for your loss...:(

I lost 2 in a row and 3 alltogether. I was bleeding on thursday and yesterday but it stopped. I am waiting to see if it sticks...

I am so so sorry for your loss!! Have you looked into Vitex for repeated miscarries? I have read many post across the web of women taking Vitex until the placenta takes over and that is the only thing that prevented a miscarry. I don't know your story at all and apologize if this message was completely inappropriate. Just passing by with my 2 cents. I have taken it myself for another reason and can say it 100% works. Just get a great brand.

I have had all the tests and ultrasounds and it all come back fine so I have no idea why it happens but I will most definitely look into Vitex :) thank you so much for suggesting it. In no way have I found it inappropriate! :) thanks so much hun xx

I have had all the tests and ultrasounds and it all come back fine so I have no idea why it happens but I will most definitely look into Vitex :) thank you so much for suggesting it. In no way have I found it inappropriate! :) thanks so much hun xx

You are very welcome!!

I’m so sorry. That’s so difficult—I’ve had two myself. Never hurts any less however far along or how many you’ve had. Prayers to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->