Starting to feel scared and worried.

Aneesa_09

Reaction score
I think I am about 7 weeks pregnant.

I have three other children (6,3,11months) and I think this pregnancy is going to FLY by because I am so busy with these three, schools about to start back.. I am due to continue my studies.

I have just started to feel queasy, sick and tired.

I always seem to faint in early pregnancy and last pregnancy my hips were so sore, they are already sore and I am starting to think I am going to struggle so much.

I am scared and worried about everything ATM.

Not how I want to feel as I love being pregnant and this is going to be my last time to enjoy as we aren't having any more after this one.

I hope this feeling shakes off soon

Good luck I started to feel queazy all day I was actually sick last night :-(
I too love being pregnant but hate the way it makes me feel so ill
Hope you don't get to poorly and manage with your other kids and study's throughout xx

Hang in there! I feel nauseas 24-7 but have not thrown up yet. Im exhausted everyday and I get my naps in whenever I can.
Life is busy overall- I work 7am-4pm and have a 5 year old who is busy with school, karate, soccer...Just take it one day at a time and make sure you get your rest. :)

Hang in there! I feel nauseas 24-7 but have not thrown up yet. Im exhausted everyday and I get my naps in whenever I can.
Life is busy overall- I work 7am-4pm and have a 5 year old who is busy with school, karate, soccer...Just take it one day at a time and make sure you get your rest. :)

I say that now..wait until MS really hits me...I remember with my 1st, it started at 8 weeks and ended at 13 weeks...longest weeks of my life. I was so sick, I was literally in bed and I had to put a couch in my bathroom. Not to mention that I lived in Germany next to a farm and I could smell the cows...it was soo bad..
So just do what you can...I know its tough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->