Starting to feel the excitement!

kayla93

Reaction score
So, I am having my c section this Thursday! I feel like it is taking forever to get to that day! I am so excited, but nervous at the same time. I know my boyfriend is feeling the same way. He was reading the papers they gave us to explain the procedure and was getting this terrified look on his face lol, poor guy. He is easily freaked out by blood, so we are gonna have him sitting by my head the whole time lol. Anyway, I just thought I would share this with you ladies because I am so excited to hold my baby girl <3

You lucky girl! I can only imagine how over joyed your feeling :) Hope all goes well for you <3

Ahhh lucky thing :) good luck! I hope it's quick and uncomplicated and you get to hold bub soon :) x

Try not to rush the next few days, get lots of rest anf enjoy it. :) I rushedmine and didnt enjoy little things. Go on a date witg OH. I wish we did lol.

Good luck and I'm so happy for you. You'll hold your baby in your arms soon, its a magical feeling!

congrats !!!:) cant wait to hold my little girl :) your so lucky!!!:) it must be exciting to know when she's coming and how soon she's coming:)

Ah I'm so jealous! :) Lol hopefully your OH will be more caught up with everything going on to not realize the blood. Hope it all goes well; can't wait to see pictures! :flower:

Good luck wish you an easy section and recovery!
Definately enjoy these last days and get as much rest as you can!

thanks ladies! It is really exciting to know when she is coming. There is still the possiblility that she could turn, which they would send me home if she did, but even the doctors highly doubt she will turn as she doesnt have enough room. And I can feel her head still right up by my ribcage, so I know so far she hasnt turned.

a friend of mine got her baby to turn by holding a normal pocket lamp right on her belly, her daughter saw the light and turned towards it all by herself :)

How exciting! I know someone who went for her section and baby did turn, so you never know!
I hope all goes well :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"