Starting to focus on the Future :D

Becci_Boo86

Reaction score
Well i have been off work for 4 weeks. was signed off with work related stress in that time i feel pregnant and then lost the baby in an ectopic pregnancy.

Since i have been off work i have been asking to move departments and today i got the call that i have new hours on a new department and i cant wait :D

i have been waiting for this call for over 2 weeks :)

Now its time to focus on me and my hubby aswell as my little (not so little ) doggy Baxter :) xx

Look after yourself babe :hugs: sorry for your loss :hugs: x

So sorry for your loss, but absolutely fantastic that you're feeling positive again and looking to the future.

Looks like someone has offered you an olive branch with your new hours and department. Go for it and live life to the full. Best of luck.

Well this week has been great. I started work again on wednesday i did 9.30-3.30 and same thursday and i loved it. i'm on training for the next 2 weeks but i dont mind means i can know what i'm doing since its so different!

I havent felt this good about my work in years and i want this to be the start of the positive future :D

I have been on my diet for the past week and lost 6lbs and i join slimming world on tuesday and i cant wait to get everything on track. we have looked at things we want to do this yea. My hubby asked me if we can go to Star Trek thing in London in October i said YES cos its sumthing he has always wanted to go to and since they r normally in the USA.

I just feel so positive :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"