Starting to try again this month - so scared....

Nadini

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I have had a miscarriage in June. It took me a long time to come to terms with what happened but we have decided and still often struggle to cope. I am desperate for a baby and we have decided that we will start trying again this month. On the back of the miscarriage, I have been diagnosed with a bicornuate uterus which means there is a higher risk of miscarriages though nobody can tell me if this was the reason for the miscarriage.

I am so scared that I could miscarry again...I really don't think I could go through this again.

Sorry to hear about your loss :( Good look and lots of baby dust to you and your partner x

I'm so sorry hunni :hugs:
Its such an awful thing to go through. Be assured though that you're not alone in beeing scared. I really really want to be pregnant again but am also frightened of it. If you don't try then you won't get pregnantagain so you can't miscarry - but if you don't try you also will never get that sticky bean. Its really tough I know. Big *hugs* for you both. I hope your next one is a sticky one x

Hi I had a miscarriage last week. I had a blighted ovum but did not find out until i went for my scan at 13 weeks. At the moment we have not decided as it is still very early. I know what you mean though about going through it again. It took us 2 years to get this point. I am 33 and my husband is 40. My husband doesnt want to be much older when we have another one although he has said that he will do what i want to do. Its so hard isn't it because you know what you could be putting yourself through. I am not much help am i. Sorry. Just wanted to let you know that i feel the same. X

Hi girls,

I have had a miscarriage in June. It took me a long time to come to terms with what happened but we have decided and still often struggle to cope. I am desperate for a baby and we have decided that we will start trying again this month. On the back of the miscarriage, I have been diagnosed with a bicornuate uterus which means there is a higher risk of miscarriages though nobody can tell me if this was the reason for the miscarriage.

I am so scared that I could miscarry again...I really don't think I could go through this again.

hi,just wanted to say that i know how u feel. i had my 4th mc in aug.just had my results back from hosp and they have said that everything is ok and we have to try again,but,like u i am scared that i miscarry again.its so hard as i really want a baby so i know that i have to try but i honestly don't know if i could cope with another loss.
hope everything works out for u and all of us on this site.

amanda
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"