starting to wonder..

1209ttc

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 4 days late for my AF i've took about 11 tests (addicted i think lol) well they are all positives. but they are so so faint:/ at 18dpo you would think they would have been darker? i've used the one step pregnancy strips 10MIU (so its a pink dye don't trust blue dye after evap last month) They have showed under the time limit 5minutes but they are not clear:( has anybody got very faint positives on these and were/are actually pregnant? any response would be great! x

I've got very faint positives before, and I was pregnant. :thumbup: I'd take it as a positive, hun!

thank you for replying:D in my heart i think i believe i am but my head needs to get round it still (think its b/c i want this soo bad and b/c of an evap before. its so exciting to read your reply though:D thanks again hun:D x

Yes mine were faint especially on the IC's!

Hi yes id take it as positive too, all my tests were feint so I bought a digital one, felt amazing to see 'pregnant' there in writing so id advise trying one of those! Good luck & Best wishes x

Thank You!:D i took a CB Digital the day my period was suppose to be here and it was a Not Pregnant maybe my HCG level was low then. Will see what OH says later on might get one:D x and Congrats on your pregnancy:D x

Tryv an early first response

I second what the other ladies say, get a FRER or CB digi.
Good luck hope its a BFP for you.

I would say you are pregnant, it is possible to get a false negative but not really a false positive :thumbup:

A line is a line! Congratulations. Maybe you ovulated later than you thought, or implanted later (it can take 6 days) or both. Try to relax and make sure you are taking your folic acid :hugs:

I'm pregnant and my 10miu tests are still faint and I'm 4+4. I don't think they are as sensitive as they make out. Xx

I stay away from line ones. Digital all the way. Id worry myself sick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->