starting to worry - ladies opinions please?

TheSappyOne

Reaction score
I'm starting to freak out that something is wrong with me....

CD 29

Estimated 16-18 DPO many, many negative HPT's so I know this is not the case.....

Friday around lunchtime I had this weird feeling in the lower right pelvic area - I really have no idea how to describe it - it was a pulsating, twisted muscle type feeling (does that even make sense? haha) that lasted about 10 minutes or so...it wasn't pain so much, more of an achey discomfort - and it kind of scared me too. I was sitting when it started and I did try standing, walking and stretching to help ease it but nothing did the job. Within a matter of hours I had noticed a cold, wet feeling on my shirt only to realize my right breast was leaking a white milk like fluid. Now going on day 4 of 1 breast leaking a milk like fluid, still having odd pinching and mild cramping. I contacted the dr. and she wants to see me tomorrow for labwork and imaging. I have taken 2 tests a day (FMU and evening) since friday and every one of them has come back negative. I've also been having headaches which isn't usual for me.

If pregnancy is not the culprit then what could be causing this?

I don't know hun but didn't want to r&r, I hope your Doctor gets to the bottom of it. Hugs honey :hugs: xx

Definitely go see a doctor, and when you do a labwork make sure they check your prolactin hormone levels- if your nipples are leaking any sort of fluid chances are its values are gonna be elevated.
It's nothing unsolvable, so don't worry.

Good luck! :flower:

I am experiencing the same thing!. Both breasts are squirting something out when touched or squeezed. Am i pregnant?. I have put on weight and breasts are fuller and larger. Did you find out you were pregnant?

TheSappyOne I saw your pg test in another thread and it looked pos so I guess you're pg! Congrats!

emily3082 did you take a test, the OP seems she is pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->