• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting Today

HannahsMummy

Reaction score
My detox, diet etc :wacko:

I've been attempting to lose weight for about a year now but everytime I start, I always cave in after a few days and pig out....

Not this time!! I am going for it, need to be strong and stick with my plan. 3 cups of green tea a day, loads of water, NO alcohol during the week and cutting down portion sizes at dinner time.

I have struggled with alcohol over the past few months so it's gonna be hard but I need to do this for me and baby and also the relationship with my OH.

Will let you all know how I'm getting on :coffee:

best of luck need to get back on the healthy wagon myself! xxx

Really chuffed with myself! I haven't told OH that I'm on a diet now and he came home with a curry and a bottle of wine for me last night :(

Ate a tiny bit of curry (vindaloo, so burn more calories eating it!) but the wine is still unopened in the rack :D

Good luck! I might try something like this. My mum has so much herbal and green tea so I might try it. Ive eaten a slice of cheesecake this morning so might help to fill me up with something good and healthy! Hows the plan going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->