Starving but nothing sounds good. Tell me your go to food..

So far today, I've had a whole-wheat bagel with whipped cream cheese (breakfast), two small pieces of banana-flavored mochi, and I'm about to attempt a can of v8.

Today I risked it and got barbacoa empanadas and churros at this Mexican place cakes Urban Taco. Everything was delicious and churros were the first sweet thing I've tolerated since I got pregnant. A triumph! LOL

Awesome!

I took a nap and it improved my MS considerably, so now I'm having crackers and will be braving stew and home-baked bread for dinner.

I plan on stopping by the store in the morning, though, because I have been craving pate like crazy!

I'm with you on the carbs at the moment but i have also been wanting chocolate but I've given it up for lent!

Dill- careful with the pate, make sure its all cooked meat and no liver/kidney etc. I think itsgenerallyrecommended to avoid pate. X

Yes I've heard pate is a no-no during pregnancy.

Girl... I know how you feel!

During weeks 6 and 7, I was having serious food aversions. Nothing looked or smelled good. All I wanted to eat were potatoes in every conceivable form (mashed, baked, and fries) and won ton soup.

Now, I'm about 9 weeks along. I still have food aversions, but not as bad. I'm all about fruit now (bananas, watermelon, grapefruit, pears) and bland foods (toast, soups, plain meals etc.).

I don't know how I will get my veggie intake. I was a veggie feign before the pregnancy, now I can't look at them. I love juicing and salads, but my doctor has advised against both because of listeria. There have been a number of recalls for ‘box salads’ (spinach, kale, mixed greens) because of contamination.

My only craving is peanut butter. I don't want cookies, deserts, or any of that. But there is just something about peanut butter... I can't say no.

I haven't touched a piece of chicken or any type of meat since January. It may doesn't taste right. Im sure this phase will pass and I'm hoping sooner than layer. ..I can't stand how bloated I'm getting from all the fruit!

I ate two hot cross buns and don't regret a thing!

I have been super sick today, I actually threw up for the first time today. I also ate a full carton of melon, a full carton of mango and a baked potato. Going to the in laws for dinner tonight and they don't know yet so no idea how I'm going to hide it ...

Why no organ meats? I know there's a listeria concern with processed and deli meats, but hadn't heard anything about no organ meats.

In the uk dill we are told no pate

I have felt soooooo sick all day nothing is doing it for me I think oh yeah I will have that try to eat it yuck. All I'm liking is lime cordial with ice mmmmm

Pate to much retinol vitamin a which is bad for developing baby googled it xxxxxx

Oh, didn't know that the amount of vitamin A in organ meats was the issue. Huh. I'll have to talk to my nurse about that. Darn, I love liver!

Yes and the liver filters toxins which can go into us when we eat it, not so bad for us as we can filter etc but not good for baby.

Some sources say that liver in moderation is good for pregnancy. Others are saying not to. Well then.

Gotta love conflicting information! :lol:

Yep I love wine and coffee but luckily I don't think I could stomach either and strangely don't want either right now babies do strange things to you lol

Hi ladies just thought I'd join this thread if that's okay. I've not long got over a bug and my morning sickness wasn't making it any better! But since I've been feeling better my appetite is so much better.
Today I've eaten-
Bacon sandwich for breakfast (naughty)
Cheese pasty snack at lunch (naughty again)
Jacket potato with cheese and salad plus a Chinese style pork chop for my tea (healthy I suppose)

I think I will probably just have a slice of toast before bed, I always eat before bed so my stomach isn't really empty in the morning.
I'm hoping my MS stays away for a little longer now so I can eat some more, I was off my food for a good 8 days when it was at its worst. I was only just sipping water. With my first child my sickness was awful but not as bad as it's been this one around.

Aww bless ha bex at least your able to eat now xxxxx

Aww bless ha bex at least your able to eat now xxxxx

I know I'm so happy my morning sickness has slightly subsided I was just hungry for those 8 days but just couldn't keep anything down. Now I'm happy to eat anything!! Haha xx

I can usually always stomach an apple with fresh honey peanut butter and like.... A LOT of it. It's embarrassing.. Please don't watch me eat it.. :haha:

Seriously though! Sweet, fat, salty, protein all in one. Loving it lately

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->