Starving but nothing sounds good. Tell me your go to food..

Hi ladies just thought I'd join this thread if that's okay. I've not long got over a bug and my morning sickness wasn't making it any better! But since I've been feeling better my appetite is so much better.
Today I've eaten-
Bacon sandwich for breakfast (naughty)
Cheese pasty snack at lunch (naughty again)
Jacket potato with cheese and salad plus a Chinese style pork chop for my tea (healthy I suppose)

I think I will probably just have a slice of toast before bed, I always eat before bed so my stomach isn't really empty in the morning.
I'm hoping my MS stays away for a little longer now so I can eat some more, I was off my food for a good 8 days when it was at its worst. I was only just sipping water. With my first child my sickness was awful but not as bad as it's been this one around.

:cry: I must be pregnant as teared up at the term "jacket potato".. Sounds just so damn cute!

Ooo melewen I had forgotten how much I love apples with peanut butter. ..thats my snack today sorted!

Haha, Melewen ���� I tear up at everything and anything. I have a 2 year old son and he's loving doing dance moves lately, I was walking through my town doing some shopping and there was a street performer and he started dancing to him... Needless to say I was in tears in front of 20 people, they comforted me but I was like it's okay... I'm just pregnant and emotional hahah! Xx

Bex Hahahaha yup sounds about right! At our NBA games they always honor veterans and I'm not really usually like a big military girl (you know like my family isn't military, hisband isn't etc) but lately I like bawl when I see them! This last one they had a wwII vet in a wheelchair and he stood up and was just so happy and waving and I was like DYING! I need to learn to run to the bathroom before they do them.. Lol

Yup same here. Only thing I really fancy is melon but I feel sick in the evening of I don't eat hourly!

My go-to has been cottage cheese and fruit. And bagels with cream cheese.
I'm soooo interested to know if the ladies with fruit cravings are having the same thing!!!

Food aversions, ahoy! Foods I normally love are making me gag like crazy, especially if they have a strong smell. Right now, I'm pretty much sticking to blander foods (eggs, bagels, chicken).

Do any of you ladies get a horrible taste in your mouth after eating? No matter what it is you eat? I'm constantly brushing my teeth after food because of the taste I get afterwards! It makes me gag sometimes :/ xx

Do any of you ladies get a horrible taste in your mouth after eating? No matter what it is you eat? I'm constantly brushing my teeth after food because of the taste I get afterwards! It makes me gag sometimes :/ xx

I do sometimes. I find it's worst after eating/drinking sugary food/drinks.

I think I stumbled on my pregnancy food by accident: "cutie" oranges. I seriously can't get enough of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->